Cross Top Decking Gate
- 0% Interest Available*
- Great Quality & Quick Delivery
The Cross Top decking gate provides a stylish finish to your picket fence line, garden border or decking area. This fence gate can be used in conjunction with our matching cross top picket fence panels, when you desire the uniformity of matching fencing and gates.
Dimensions: 900 x 900 x 42mm
These versatile gates can be used around your new decking or used as a smaller “fill-in” fence panel – the choice is yours. A beautiful, border fence gate from our growing range.
The strength of the gate comes from the design of the joints, the extra staples and screws which are also weather resistant to help maintain the gate strength for many years to come. The frame is a very heavy 42 x 65mm – it is rebated to keep the vertical boards and diamond trellis firmly in place.
As with all natural materials, our Timber supply may be subject to movement and deterioration as they season, this is not to considered to be a fault or defect. This may become evident with shakes, splits and warping.
This product is typically delivered within 14 working days* (estimate only).
You will receive a notification within 24hrs of delivery.
All our Timber range products will be delivered by 3rd party vehicles.
Within our core delivery areas, the delivery charges are below.
- Spend up to £120 inc. vat on our Timber range for a delivery fee of £29.99.
- Spend over £120 inc. vat on our Timber range for a reduced delivery fee of £9.99
- Spend over £200 inc. vat on our Timber range for FREE delivery!
Outside of our core delivery areas the following delivery charges apply.Zone 1: £35 inc. vat
Zone 2: £45 inc. vat
Regional delivery restrictions apply, check our postcode checker to confirm availability.
**If a delivery scheduled is to a gated community, this will need to be communicated to us in advance and access provided. Where restricted access applies, if waiting times are encountered for the delivery, then additional charges may be incurred.
Cancellations, Exchanges; Failed Deliveries:
- For any orders that are returned (unless deemed faulty), the customer is liable for the return shipping fees equivalent to that incurred in the original order (Timber orders also incur a 75% charge of the initial order value).
- In the unlikely event that we're unable to complete the scheduled delivery due to access restrictions or a non-secure delivery location, the customer is responsible for the restocking and redelivery fees. If the delivery can't be rescheduled, then no refund is available.
- If your Timber is faulty, please email photo evidence over within 24 hours for review.
- All returns or exchange requests need communicating to us via email or telephone within 3-working days to be considered (faulty, or not).
- If your order arrives incorrect (missing items etc.), this also needs communicating to us via email or telephone within 3-working days to be considered (faulty, or not).
Timber Treatment: Pressure Treated
Colour: Pale Green/Natural
Frame Thickness: 42 x 65mm
Panel Thickness: 42mm
Panel Top: Straight
Height at Highest Point: 900mm
Construction Type: Same both sides
Cross Top Decking / Border Panel
Elite Cross Top Decking / Border Panel
Elite Cross Top Decking Gate
Elite Picket Fence Panel - Round Top
Get the latest news & offers