Invictus Bowmen Archery Targets
The Mick George Sports Fund in collaboration with Living Sport and Northamptonshire Sport supports physical activity schemes between £500 and £1,500.
The Mick George Sports Fund is run in association with Living Sport and Northamptonshire Sport, organisations that specialise in improving the health and well-being of people, through participation in sport and physical activity.
More information on the respective organisations can be found on the application pages indicated below.
Since its initiation, the Sports fund has donated more than £150,000 to over 150 separate leisure led schemes, across a wide variety of disciplines; including football, rowing, cricket, bowls, canoeing, netball, archery, athletics, to name just a few.
A Selection of Sports Groups that have benefitted include:
St Ives Rugby Union
Little Shelford Bowls Club
Huntingdon Canoe Club
St Neots Dragon Boat Team
Weedon Boxing Academy
TCA Cheer & Tumble
Peterborough City Swimming Club
Peterborough Asylum and Refugee Community
Oundle Golf Club
Northampton Nene Angling Club
Northampton Handball Club
March & District Squash Club
Kettering Gym Tots
Kettering Amateur Swimming Club
Ely Table Tennis
Daventry Weightlifting Club
Corby Olympic Amateur Boxing Club
|Round 1 |
Closing Date: Apr 14th, 2021
Decision Date: May 10th, 2021
Closing Date: Sep 1st, 2021
Decision Date: Oct 4th, 2021
Sports Fund Eligibility
- Individual grants are available between £500 and £1,500, for capital community sports projects or developments, open to the general public (these could include, but are not limited too; changing room improvements, clubhouse renovations and training or facility maintenance equipment. Exclusions – Member Exclusive Clubs / Commercial Organisations / Staff, Training or Travel Costs / Kits)
- There will be £50,000 available annually, which will be open to applications during two application rounds.
- There are no limits to the number of applications, but an application can only be submitted once unless otherwise advised.
- The available funds will be awarded each round at the discretion of a panel of representatives from the two organisations and the Mick George Group.
- All NN and CB postcode areas
- Majority of PE postcodes (some Northern PE postcodes are excluded – contact Living Sport for more information)
Get the latest news & offers