20mm All In Ballast
- Discounted Rates on 3+ Bags
- Quality Primary & Recycled Materials
- Free Delivery
- Quicker Delivery Available in Checkout*
Ballast Bulk Bags
Our 20mm All in Ballast is supplied in approx. 800kg bulk bag and is a mixture of Sharp Sand and 20-25mm Gravel; often used to make concrete.
Bag Size: 90 x 90 x 90cm
Predominantly, our All in Ballast is mixed with cement and water, for foundations and footings.
* This is a natural material, therefore we are unable to guarantee the exact colour will match the photograph included. Similarly, the size of individual Aggregate particles may differ if supplied at different stages but will be within the dimensions stated in the product description.
We try to ensure consistency across our product range wherever possible.
This is Building Material, not to be used for decorative purpose.
Ballast Bulk Bag Delivery Locations
Our Bulk Bag service is available on a nationwide basis with Free Delivery.
Please ensure that you add the accurate postcode on the product page to determine the applicable price and delivery timeframe for your Bulk Bags.
- We cannot guarantee any specific delivery times and would advise to expect anytime between 7am and 8pm – You will receive a digital ETA notification once your delivery is scheduled. We will do what we can to deliver at the earliest convenience.
- Deliveries will be made anytime between the date-timeframes provided at the point of order – Please do not instruct contractors, hire plant or book annual leave until delivery is completed.
- Quicker, named day delivery is available within the checkout process, charged at variable rates*.
- Deliveries will be made on a Hi-ab vehicle which requires 3.5m minimum for access. The arm on this vehicle can reach between 6-8m, varying based on access and obstacles. We’re unable to drive over raised kerbs; man-hole covers or grass and Bulk Bags must be placed on private property.
- You do not need to be present for the Bulk Bag delivery, but it is advisable to provisionally inform us of any preferential drop locations (on private property only) or possible access restrictions.
Returns & Cancellations:
- If we’re unable to carry out the delivery as intended due to site restrictions, wasted journey fees will apply.
- For any orders that are returned (unless deemed faulty), the customer is liable for the return shipping fees determined by the Mick George Group.
- If your order is cancelled within 72 hours of the scheduled delivery date, then a £15 (Inc. VAT) cancellation fee will apply.
- Delivery dates provided are NOT guaranteed and whilst we make every effort to deliver the services/products within the estimated timescales, delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors. The Mick George Group and our suppliers are not liable for any delay or failure to deliver the products on the delivery date provided.
If your delivery postcode falls outside of those listed on the below map, then delivery will sti