20mm All In Ballast
- Quality Primary & Recycled Materials
- Free Delivery
Ballast Bulk Bags
Our 20mm All in Ballast is supplied in a 800kg bulk bag and is a mixture of Sharp Sand and 20-25mm Gravel; often used to make concrete.
Bag Size: 90 x 90 x 90cm
Predominantly, our All in Ballast is mixed with cement and water, for foundations and footings.
* This is a natural material, therefore we are unable to guarantee the exact colour will match the photograph included. Similarly, the size of individual Aggregate particles may differ if supplied at different stages but will be within the dimensions stated in the product description.
We try to ensure consistency across our product range wherever possible.
This is Building Material, not to be used for decorative purpose.
Ballast Bulk Bag Delivery Locations
Our Bulk Bag service is available on a nationwide basis with Free Delivery.
Please ensure that you add the accurate postcode on the product page to determine the applicable price and delivery timeframe for your Bulk Bags.
- We cannot guarantee any specific delivery times and would advise to expect between 7am and 8pm. We will do what we can to deliver at the earliest convenience.
- Deliveries will be made on a Hi-ab vehicle which requires 3.5m minimum for access. The arm on this vehicle can reach between 6-8m, varying based on access and obstacles. We’re unable to drive over raised kerbs; man-hole covers or grass and Bulk Bags must be placed on private property.
- If we’re unable to carry out the delivery as intended due to site restrictions, wasted journey fees will apply.
Returns & Cancellations:
- For any orders that are returned (unless deemed faulty), the customer is liable for the return shipping fees determined by the Mick George Group.
- If your order is cancelled within 72 hours of the scheduled delivery date, then a £15 (Inc. VAT) cancellation fee will apply.
If your delivery postcode falls outside of those listed on the below map, then delivery will be completed on a manually operated pallet truck, moving the pallet of bag(s) to the kerbside / roadside or onto a level, solid surface such as a tarmac drive (not gravel or grass sorry) – click here for more details
Ballast Bulk Bag FAQ's
Ballast Bulk Bag FAQ's
What is Ballast?
Ballast is a dense mixture of gravel and sand which forms a rough, coarse aggregate used in an extensive range of construction applications. Primarily, this aggregate is used in heavy-duty work and for practical uses such as making concrete.
Where is Ballast Used?
When Ballast is added to cement, it binds the aggregate particles together, forming strong foundations or base layers for garden walls or sheds, as well as for creating path edgings and kerb ledges. Ballast can also be used to safely secure fencing posts in place.
Cheap Ballast Prices
Several factors can effect the price of Ballast but the main reason the Mick George Group can provide cheap Ballast is because we produce it from our own quarries and distribute it through our own fleet.
Other factors influencing the price of Ballast can be delivery method, location and volume.
Volume (m3) required: 000
Weight (tonnes) required: 000
Number of bags required: 000
Get the latest news & offers