Handrail & Fillet
- 0% Interest Available*
- Great Quality & Quick Delivery
Premium Decking Handrail & Fillet.
- Handrail – 1800 x 65 x 42mm
- Fillet – 1800 x 40 x 8mm
Our Premium Decking Handrail is designed to be attached to our Decking Newel Posts to form the hand and base rail of your decking boundary. The Handrail can be used as both the Top or Handrail and the Bottom or Baserail.
Our Decking Spindles fit snugly into the groove in the Handrail. We suggest setting your Spindles at 100mm apart – simply cut the Fillet into 100mm spacers to keep the correct distances – top & bottom.
The Handrail finishes at 42mm deep and 65mm wide. The fillet is 8mm deep and 40mm wide – the same size as the rebate in the handrail.
All our decking components are pressure treated to prevent insect attack and fungal decay.
Attach the Handrail to the Posts by using either our Angle Brackets or Screws.
As with all natural materials, our Timber supply may be subject to movement and deterioration as they season, this is not to considered to be a fault or defect. This may become evident with shakes, splits and warping.
This product is typically delivered within 14 working days* (estimate only).
You will receive a notification within 24hrs of delivery.
All our Timber range products will be delivered by 3rd party vehicles.
Within our core delivery areas, the delivery charges are below.
- Spend up to £120 inc. vat on our Timber range for a delivery fee of £29.99.
- Spend over £120 inc. vat on our Timber range for a reduced delivery fee of £9.99
- Spend over £200 inc. vat on our Timber range for FREE delivery!
Outside of our core delivery areas the following delivery charges apply.Zone 1: £35 inc. vat
Zone 2: £45 inc. vat
Regional delivery restrictions apply, check our postcode checker to confirm availability.
**If a delivery scheduled is to a gated community, this will need to be communicated to us in advance and access provided. Where restricted access applies, if waiting times are encountered for the delivery, then additional charges may be incurred.
Cancellations, Exchanges; Failed Deliveries:
- For any orders that are returned (unless deemed faulty), the customer is liable for the return shipping fees equivalent to that incurred in the original order (Timber orders also incur a 75% charge of the initial order value).
- In the unlikely event that we're unable to complete the scheduled delivery due to access restrictions or a non-secure delivery location, the customer is responsible for the restocking and redelivery fees. If the delivery can't be rescheduled, then no refund is available.
- If your Timber is faulty, please email photo evidence over within 24 hours for review.
- All returns or exchange requests need communicating to us via email or telephone within 3-working days to be considered (faulty, or not).
- If your order arrives incorrect (missing items etc.), this also needs communicating to us via email or telephone within 3-working days to be considered (faulty, or not).
Timber Treatment: Pressure Treated
Colour: Pale Green/Natural
Width of Rebate in Handrail: 42mm
Depth of Rebate in Handrail: 10mm
Get the latest news & offers