Timber Delivery Information
Delivery information for our Timber product selection including pricing, timescales and requirements for delivery.
Timber Delivery & Shipping
This product is typically delivered within 14 working days (estimate only).
To minimise contact, we are no longer accepting returns. If required, there will be a 75% charge for any returned goods, unless defected.
You will receive a notification within 24hrs of delivery.
All our Timber range products will be delivered by 3rd party vehicles. Within our core delivery areas the charges are below.
- Spend up to £120 inc. vat on our Timber range for a delivery fee of £29.99.
- Spend over £120 inc. vat on our Timber range for a reduced delivery fee of £9.99
- Spend over £200 inc. vat on our Timber range for free delivery!
Regional delivery restrictions apply, check our postcode checker to confirm availability.
|Outside of our core delivery areas (dark green), the following delivery charges apply in our two delivery zones:|
Zone 1 (Light Green) – £35 inc. vat:
B0, B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B6, B7, B8, B9, CM, CO, CV, GU, HD, IP1, IP2 0, IP2 8, IP2 9, IP3 0, IP3 8, IP3 9, IP4, IP5, IP6, IP7, IP8, IP9, IP10, IP11, IP12, IP13, IP14, IP15, IP16, IP17, IP18, IP19, LS, ME, OX, RG, RH, SK, SS, ST, TN1 1, TN1 2, TN2 3, TN2 4, TN2 5, TN2 9, TN3 0, TN3 8, TN3 9, TN4 0, TN4 8, TN4 9, TN5, TN6, TN7, TN8, TN9, TN10, TN11, TN12, TN13, TN14, TN15, TN16, WF, WS, YO
Zone 2 (Yellow) – £45 inc. vat:
BA, BB, BD, BH, BL, BN, BS, CT, CW, DH, DL, DT, DY, GL, HG, HX, M0, M1, M2, M3, M4, M5, M6, M7, M8, M9, OL, PO1, PO2 0, PO2 7, PO2 8, PO2 9, PO3 5, PO3 6, PO4 0, PO4 8, PO4 9, PO5, PO6, PO7, PO8, PO9, PO10, PO11, PO12, PO13, PO14, PO15, PO16, PO17, PO18, PO19, PO20, PO21, PO22, SN, SO, SP, SR, TF, TN17, TN18, TN19, TN20, TN21, TN22, TN23, TN24, TN25, TN26, TN27, TN28, TN29, TN30, TN31, TN32, TN33, TN34, TN35, TN36, TN37, TN38, TN39, TN40, TS, WA, WR, WV
Timber Delivery Terms & Conditions
- You shall inspect the Goods at the place and time of unloading or collection but nothing in these Terms shall require you to break packaging and/or unpack Goods which are intended to be stored before use.
- You must advise Us by telephone immediately and give us written notice within three working days of unloading of any claim for short delivery.
- If You do not give Us that notice within that time, the Goods will be deemed to have been delivered in the quantities shown in the delivery documents.
- You shall not be entitled and irrevocably and unconditionally waive any right to reject the Goods or claim any damages whatsoever for short delivery howsoever caused.
- Our liability for short delivery is limited to making good the shortage.
- Where it is or would have been apparent on a reasonable inspection that the Goods are not in conformity with the Contract or that the bulk does not compare with the sample You must advise Us by telephone immediately and give Us written notice within three working days of inspection.
- If You fail to give Us that notice within that time the Goods will be deemed to have been accepted and You shall not be entitled and irrevocably and unconditionally waive any right to reject the Goods.
If you have any questions regarding any of the above information, please do not hesitate to get in touch
Delivery & Shipping
Our friendly delivery team will do what they can to accommodate any specific shipping requirements if notified and where appropriate.
Get the latest news & offers