- 0% Interest Available*
- Great Quality & Quick Delivery
Out of stock
Size: 2600 x 1000 x 700mm
With a pleasing round shaped roof plus square shaped trellis on the sides, the Rose Arch is the very epitome of the traditional English Garden arch and provides a versatile way to make different areas or zones in your garden.
Whether you want to create a tunnel or walkway, build an archway between one part of the garden and another or simply add vertical height, the Rose Arch offers you an elegant garden structure that you can place to attract the eye from all angles.
Offering endless opportunities for the creative gardener, the Rose Arch makes an ideal base for creating a dramatic display with roses, clematis, or indeed any of the popular and beautiful climbers such as honeysuckle, wisteria or jasmine.
Featuring heavy duty post construction and built from FSC certified timber which is pressure treated against rot, the Rose Arch is supplied with a natural timber finish that can be painted to a colour of your choice.
The certified timber is pressure treated for the maximum lifespan. FSC® Certified (FSC® C007915) timber.
As with all natural materials, our Timber supply may be subject to movement and deterioration as they season, this is not to considered to be a fault or defect. This may become evident with shakes, splits and warping.
This product is typically delivered within 14 working days* (estimate only).
You will receive a notification within 24hrs of delivery.
All our Timber range products will be delivered by 3rd party vehicles.
Within our core delivery areas, the delivery charges are below.
- Spend up to £120 inc. vat on our Timber range for a delivery fee of £29.99.
- Spend over £120 inc. vat on our Timber range for a reduced delivery fee of £9.99
- Spend over £200 inc. vat on our Timber range for FREE delivery!
Outside of our core delivery areas the following delivery charges apply.Zone 1: £35 inc. vat
Zone 2: £45 inc. vat
Regional delivery restrictions apply, check our postcode checker to confirm availability.
**If a delivery scheduled is to a gated community, this will need to be communicated to us in advance and access provided. Where restricted access applies, if waiting times are encountered for the delivery, then additional charges may be incurred.
Cancellations, Exchanges; Failed Deliveries:
- For any orders that are returned (unless deemed faulty), the customer is liable for the return shipping fees equivalent to that incurred in the original order (Timber orders also incur a 75% charge of the initial order value).
- In the unlikely event that we're unable to complete the scheduled delivery due to access restrictions or a non-secure delivery location, the customer is responsible for the restocking and redelivery fees. If the delivery can't be rescheduled, then no refund is available.
- If your Timber is faulty, please email photo evidence over within 24 hours for review.
- All returns or exchange requests need communicating to us via email or telephone within 3-working days to be considered (faulty, or not).
- If your order arrives incorrect (missing items etc.), this also needs communicating to us via email or telephone within 3-working days to be considered (faulty, or not).
Timber Treatment: Pressure Treated
Fire Retardent Finish: No
Size: 2600 x 1000 x 700mm
Get the latest news & offers