4-20mm Graded Driveway Gravel
- Quality Primary & Recycled Materials
- Free Delivery
4-20mm Gravel Bulk Bags
Our 800kg bulk bags of 4-20mm Graded Driveway Gravel are quarried, screened and washed, and contains both rounded and angular particles.
Bag Size: 90 x 90 x 90cm
The Gravel is commonly used for laying car parks, driveways, drainage and pipe bedding, or mixing with sharp sand, cement and water to make concrete.
* This is a natural material, therefore we are unable to guarantee the exact colour will match the photograph included. Similarly, the size of individual Aggregate particles may differ if supplied at different stages but will be within the dimensions stated in the product description.
We try to ensure consistency across our product range wherever possible.
20mm Gravel Bulk Bag Delivery
Our Bulk Bag service is available on a nationwide basis with Free Delivery.
Please ensure that you add the accurate postcode on the product page to determine the applicable price and delivery timeframe for your Bulk Bags.
- We cannot guarantee any specific delivery times and would advise to expect between 7am and 8pm. We will do what we can to deliver at the earliest convenience.
- Deliveries will be made on a Hi-ab vehicle which requires 3.5m minimum for access. The arm on this vehicle can reach between 6-8m, varying based on access and obstacles. We’re unable to drive over raised kerbs; man-hole covers or grass and Bulk Bags must be placed on private property.
- If we’re unable to carry out the delivery as intended due to site restrictions, wasted journey fees will apply.
Returns & Cancellations:
- For any orders that are returned (unless deemed faulty), the customer is liable for the return shipping fees determined by the Mick George Group.
- If your order is cancelled within 72 hours of the scheduled delivery date, then a £15 (Inc. VAT) cancellation fee will apply.
If your delivery postcode falls outside of those listed on the below map, then delivery will be completed on a manually operated pallet truck, moving the pallet of bag(s) to the kerbside / roadside or onto a level, solid surface such as a tarmac drive (not gravel or grass sorry) – click here for more details
20mm Gravel Bulk Bag FAQ's
20mm Gravel Bulk Bag FAQ's
What is Gravel?
Gravel is a loose aggregation of small, variously sized fragments of rock. It has a wide range of applications in the construction industry.
The weathering and erosion of rocks is the natural process by which gravel deposits are formed.
Gravel particle sizes range from 2 mm to over 60 mm, and are available in a range of colours, textures and stone types.
Gravel can be used in the filtration of water, where it acts as a natural filter holding back precipitates which may contain impurities as well as other sand-sized particles. The angularity and hardness of gravel makes it resistant to water erosion.
Gravel is extremely versatile and can be applied in a number of different domestic and commercial settings.
Gravel, along with sand, is used for the manufacture of concrete, as well as for mixing with asphalt as part of road construction. It can be used as the base layer for highways before a surface layer is added.
Other practical applications include roof coverings and pebbledash.
Gravel is commonly used for landscaping applications, such as on driveways, walkways, or as a decorative filler over soil instead of grass.
Cheap Gravel Prices
Several factors can effect the price of Gravel but the main reason the Mick George Group can provide cheap Gravel is because we produce it from our own quarries and distribute it through our own fleet.
Other factors influencing the price of Gravel can be delivery method, location and volume.
Volume (m3) required: 000
Weight (tonnes) required: 000
Number of bags required: 000
14mm Red Granite
20mm Blue Slate Chippings
20mm Plum Slate Chippings
4-10mm Graded Gravel (Pea Shingle)
Icy White Gravel 14-20mm
Get the latest news & offers