Cross Top Decking / Border Panel
- 0% Interest Available*
- Great Quality & Quick Delivery
The Cross Top is an attractive feature and perfect for any border within the garden. This versatile panel looks the same from both sides, and is perfect surrounding a deck, or as a conventional fence panel, or for raised decking projects to act as a balustrade. The gorgeous criss-cross detailing combined with the classic design makes it visually pleasing. Even better, it has a matching gate available!
Dimensions: 1800 x 900 x 42mm
Each planed board is inserted into a rebated frame, before being pinned into place, creating a heavy duty, and robust structure. Each piece of timber is pressure treated, and the staples, screws, and nails used, are weather resistant.
Available in one height, 900mm (2ft 11 inches); this measurement includes the trellis which is 170mm (6.7 inches) high. This panel is 1800mm (5ft 11 inches) wide and designed for use with timber, concrete, and plastic accessories.
The measurements above are in millimetres – mm. The finished size is 42 x 1800mm.
As with all natural materials, our Timber supply may be subject to movement and deterioration as they season, this is not to considered to be a fault or defect. This may become evident with shakes, splits and warping.
This product is typically delivered within 14 working days (estimate only).
You will receive a notification within 24hrs of delivery.
All our Timber range products will be delivered by 3rd party vehicles.
Within our core delivery areas, the delivery charges are below.
- Spend up to £120 inc. vat on our Timber range for a delivery fee of £29.99.
- Spend over £120 inc. vat on our Timber range for a reduced delivery fee of £9.99
- Spend over £200 inc. vat on our Timber range for FREE delivery!
Outside of our core delivery areas the following delivery charges apply.
Zone 1: £35 inc. vat
Zone 2: £45 inc. vat
Regional delivery restrictions apply, check our postcode checker to confirm availability.
*If a delivery scheduled is to a gated community, this will need to be communicated to us in advance and access provided. Where restricted access applies, if waiting times are encountered for the delivery, then additional charges may be incurred.
Cancellations & Exchanges:
- To minimise contact, we are no longer accepting returns.
- For any orders that are returned (unless deemed faulty), the customer is liable for the return shipping fees equivalent to that incurred in the original order (Timber orders also incur a 75% charge of the initial order value).
- If your Timber is faulty, please email photo evidence over within 24 hours for review.
- All returns or exchange requests need communicating to us via email or telephone within 3-working days to be considered (faulty, or not).
- If your order arrives incorrect (missing items etc.), this also needs communicating to us via email or telephone within 3-working days to be considered (faulty, or not).
Timber Treatment: Pressure Treated
Colour: Pale Green/Natural
Frame Thickness: 42 x 65mm
Panel Thickness: 42mm
Panel Top: Straight
Height at Highest Point: 900mm
Construction Type: Same both sides
Board at Thickest Point: 16mm
Board Width: 85mm
Trellis Height: 170mm
Trellis Size: 10 x 30mm
Get the latest news & offers