Wooden Fence Post – Planed Domed Top
- 0% Interest Available*
- Great Quality & Quick Delivery
The domed top creates a sophisticated finish, but also allows the British weather to simply run off! Designed to be used with our range of decorative fence panels, these posts also enhance our decking and border panels.
Dimensions: 1350 x 90 x 90mm
Our range of pressure treated, planed wooden posts allow you to have the strength of a sawn post, but with the additional advantage of a decorative finish.
When fitting your post, we recommend that you allow a minimum of 600mm to go into the ground. Alternatively, our range of metal post supports can be used to ‘spike’ the post into soil, or our boltdown can attach the post to a concrete base.
These posts are planed, with one domed end, and one flat end – the measurements above are in millimetres – mm. The finished size is 90 x 90mm. Please contact us with any and all queries.
As with all natural materials, our Timber supply may be subject to movement and deterioration as they season, this is not to considered to be a fault or defect. This may become evident with shakes, splits and warping.
This product is typically delivered within 14 working days* (estimate only).
You will receive a notification within 24hrs of delivery.
All our Timber range products will be delivered by 3rd party vehicles.
Within our core delivery areas, the delivery charges are below.
- Spend up to £120 inc. vat on our Timber range for a delivery fee of £29.99.
- Spend over £120 inc. vat on our Timber range for a reduced delivery fee of £9.99
- Spend over £200 inc. vat on our Timber range for FREE delivery!
Outside of our core delivery areas the following delivery charges apply.Zone 1: £35 inc. vat
Zone 2: £45 inc. vat
Regional delivery restrictions apply, check our postcode checker to confirm availability.
**If a delivery scheduled is to a gated community, this will need to be communicated to us in advance and access provided. Where restricted access applies, if waiting times are encountered for the delivery, then additional charges may be incurred.
Cancellations, Exchanges; Failed Deliveries:
- For any orders that are returned (unless deemed faulty), the customer is liable for the return shipping fees equivalent to that incurred in the original order (Timber orders also incur a 75% charge of the initial order value).
- In the unlikely event that we're unable to complete the scheduled delivery due to access restrictions or a non-secure delivery location, the customer is responsible for the restocking and redelivery fees. If the delivery can't be rescheduled, then no refund is available.
- If your Timber is faulty, please email photo evidence over within 24 hours for review.
- All returns or exchange requests need communicating to us via email or telephone within 3-working days to be considered (faulty, or not).
- If your order arrives incorrect (missing items etc.), this also needs communicating to us via email or telephone within 3-working days to be considered (faulty, or not).
Timber Treatment: Pressure Treated
Colour: Pale Green/Natural
Finish – Sawn/Planed: Planed
Bottom End – Pointed/Flat End: Flat
Top – Flat/Pyramid/Domed/Weather: Domed
Get the latest news & offers