Feather Edge Fence Capping
- 0% Interest Available*
- Great Quality & Quick Delivery
Feather Edge Fence Capping
Our pressure treated Feather Edge Fence Capping serves two purposes for your fencing. Firstly they prevent water getting into the end grain of your panels – increasing the fence lifespan. They also provide a decorative finish to your fencing.
The capping is ideal as a replacement for old damaged or decayed fence panel capping – or if you want to build your own fence panels it will extend the panels life.
All our fence capping and finial range is pressure treated for extra long lifespan
Our Feather Edge Fence Panel Capping finishes at 19mm deep x 54mm thick- in a full 6ft length 1830mm. The 54mm width will make sure the capping fits tightly into a concrete post slot
This product is typically delivered within 14 working days* (estimate only).
You will receive a notification within 24hrs of delivery.
All our Timber range products will be delivered by 3rd party vehicles.
Within our core delivery areas, the delivery charges are below.
- Spend up to £120 inc. vat on our Timber range for a delivery fee of £29.99.
- Spend over £120 inc. vat on our Timber range for a reduced delivery fee of £9.99
- Spend over £200 inc. vat on our Timber range for FREE delivery!
Outside of our core delivery areas the following delivery charges apply.Zone 1: £35 inc. vat
Zone 2: £45 inc. vat
Regional delivery restrictions apply, check our postcode checker to confirm availability.
**If a delivery scheduled is to a gated community, this will need to be communicated to us in advance and access provided. Where restricted access applies, if waiting times are encountered for the delivery, then additional charges may be incurred.
Cancellations, Exchanges; Failed Deliveries:
- For any orders that are returned (unless deemed faulty), the customer is liable for the return shipping fees equivalent to that incurred in the original order (Timber orders also incur a 75% charge of the initial order value).
- In the unlikely event that we're unable to complete the scheduled delivery due to access restrictions or a non-secure delivery location, the customer is responsible for the restocking and redelivery fees. If the delivery can't be rescheduled, then no refund is available.
- If your Timber is faulty, please email photo evidence over within 24 hours for review.
- All returns or exchange requests need communicating to us via email or telephone within 3-working days to be considered (faulty, or not).
- If your order arrives incorrect (missing items etc.), this also needs communicating to us via email or telephone within 3-working days to be considered (faulty, or not).
Get the latest news & offers