Bevelled Fence Rail 47x150mm
- 0% Interest Available*
- Great Quality & Quick Delivery
Bevelled Timber Fence Rail – 2ex 47 x 150mm (2 x 6 inches)
Our 2ex 47 x 150mm (2 x 6 inches) is ideal for use as a fence rail for feather edge or closeboard fencing. It is the heavyweight option in our bevelled rail range.
Two pieces of timber are cut from one piece of 47 x 150mm fencing – giving a bevelled rail with extra rigidity. Also known as cant rails these rails are cleverly shaped to give maximum strength.
All our bevelled timber fence rails are pressure treated to prevent insect attack and fungal decay. These rails are sourced from sustainable forests, responsibly managed for future generations to enjoy.
Simply nail or screw these fence rails to our wooden fence posts to form a perfect boundary fence. Make sure the slope of the rail takes any rainwater away from your boards.
Please note that the price of each piece of timber is for one rail – not 2 pieces.
As with all natural materials, our Timber supply may be subject to movement and deterioration as they season, this is not to considered to be a fault or defect. This may become evident with shakes, splits and warping.
This product is typically delivered within 14 working days* (estimate only).
You will receive a notification within 24hrs of delivery.
All our Timber range products will be delivered by 3rd party vehicles.
Within our core delivery areas, the delivery charges are below.
- Spend up to £120 inc. vat on our Timber range for a delivery fee of £29.99.
- Spend over £120 inc. vat on our Timber range for a reduced delivery fee of £9.99
- Spend over £200 inc. vat on our Timber range for FREE delivery!
Outside of our core delivery areas the following delivery charges apply.Zone 1: £35 inc. vat
Zone 2: £45 inc. vat
Regional delivery restrictions apply, check our postcode checker to confirm availability.
**If a delivery scheduled is to a gated community, this will need to be communicated to us in advance and access provided. Where restricted access applies, if waiting times are encountered for the delivery, then additional charges may be incurred.
Cancellations, Exchanges; Failed Deliveries:
- For any orders that are returned (unless deemed faulty), the customer is liable for the return shipping fees equivalent to that incurred in the original order (Timber orders also incur a 75% charge of the initial order value).
- In the unlikely event that we're unable to complete the scheduled delivery due to access restrictions or a non-secure delivery location, the customer is responsible for the restocking and redelivery fees. If the delivery can't be rescheduled, then no refund is available.
- If your Timber is faulty, please email photo evidence over within 24 hours for review.
- All returns or exchange requests need communicating to us via email or telephone within 3-working days to be considered (faulty, or not).
- If your order arrives incorrect (missing items etc.), this also needs communicating to us via email or telephone within 3-working days to be considered (faulty, or not).
47 x 150 x 1500mm Pale Green/Natural
Timber Treatment: Pressure Treated
Colour: Pale Green/Natural
Size – Thickness: 47mm
Finish – Sawn/Planed: Sawn
Rail Type – Square/Bevelled: Bevelled
Size – Width – Largest Size Cant Rails: 80mm
Get the latest news & offers