Wooden Cottage Gate
- 0% Interest Available*
- Great Quality & Quick Delivery
Wooden Cottage Gates.
Dimensions: 900 x 900mm
Add this fantastic classic wooden cottage gate to you front or back garden to instantly give that English cottage feel. It’s the perfect way to make a unique statement in your garden.
All our cottage gates are constructed to a very high standard using Scandinavian timber.
The frame is taken from 45mm timber with traditional mortice and tenon joints that are glued and dowelled. The boards are planed tongue and groove which are pressure treated for extra long life.
As with all natural materials, our Timber supply may be subject to movement and deterioration as they season, this is not to considered to be a fault or defect. This may become evident with shakes, splits and warping.
This product is typically delivered within 14 working days (estimate only).
You will receive a notification within 24hrs of delivery.
All our Timber range products will be delivered by 3rd party vehicles.
Within our core delivery areas, the delivery charges are below.
- Spend up to £120 inc. vat on our Timber range for a delivery fee of £29.99.
- Spend over £120 inc. vat on our Timber range for a reduced delivery fee of £9.99
- Spend over £200 inc. vat on our Timber range for FREE delivery!
Outside of our core delivery areas the following delivery charges apply.
Zone 1: £35 inc. vat
Zone 2: £45 inc. vat
Regional delivery restrictions apply, check our postcode checker to confirm availability.
*If a delivery scheduled is to a gated community, this will need to be communicated to us in advance and access provided. Where restricted access applies, if waiting times are encountered for the delivery, then additional charges may be incurred.
Cancellations & Exchanges:
- To minimise contact, we are no longer accepting returns.
- For any orders that are returned (unless deemed faulty), the customer is liable for the return shipping fees equivalent to that incurred in the original order (Timber orders also incur a 75% charge of the initial order value).
- If your Timber is faulty, please email photo evidence over within 24 hours for review.
- All returns or exchange requests need communicating to us via email or telephone within 3-working days to be considered (faulty, or not).
- If your order arrives incorrect (missing items etc.), this also needs communicating to us via email or telephone within 3-working days to be considered (faulty, or not).
Timber Treatment: Pressure Treated
Colour: Pale Green/Natural
Panel Top: Straight
Height at Highest Point: 900mm
Construction: Boarded One Side
Get the latest news & offers