Heavy Duty – Tongue & Groove Wooden Gate
- 0% Interest Available*
- Great Quality & Quick Delivery
This tall, highly secure garden gate can function as a great entrance to your garden or alleyway, or simply in conjunction with other pressure-treated panels to allow access into another garden section.
Dimensions: 1800 x 900 x 50mm
The advantage of this gate is its height – reaching up to the top of fence panels to provide a degree of privacy and security.
Our Heavy Duty – Tongue & Groove Wooden Gates are made from a heavy duty 38 x 63mm framing. They are braced for extra strength – with extra mid point bracing. These gates are already pressure treated against insect attack and fungal decay. Supplied with a weather capping to prevent water ingress. All our T&G gates are 900mm wide.
As with all natural materials, our Timber supply may be subject to movement and deterioration as they season, this is not to considered to be a fault or defect. This may become evident with shakes, splits and warping.
This product is typically delivered within 14 working days* (estimate only).
You will receive a notification within 24hrs of delivery.
All our Timber range products will be delivered by 3rd party vehicles.
Within our core delivery areas, the delivery charges are below.
- Spend up to £120 inc. vat on our Timber range for a delivery fee of £29.99.
- Spend over £120 inc. vat on our Timber range for a reduced delivery fee of £9.99
- Spend over £200 inc. vat on our Timber range for FREE delivery!
Outside of our core delivery areas the following delivery charges apply.Zone 1: £35 inc. vat
Zone 2: £45 inc. vat
Regional delivery restrictions apply, check our postcode checker to confirm availability.
**If a delivery scheduled is to a gated community, this will need to be communicated to us in advance and access provided. Where restricted access applies, if waiting times are encountered for the delivery, then additional charges may be incurred.
Cancellations, Exchanges; Failed Deliveries:
- For any orders that are returned (unless deemed faulty), the customer is liable for the return shipping fees equivalent to that incurred in the original order (Timber orders also incur a 75% charge of the initial order value).
- In the unlikely event that we're unable to complete the scheduled delivery due to access restrictions or a non-secure delivery location, the customer is responsible for the restocking and redelivery fees. If the delivery can't be rescheduled, then no refund is available.
- If your Timber is faulty, please email photo evidence over within 24 hours for review.
- All returns or exchange requests need communicating to us via email or telephone within 3-working days to be considered (faulty, or not).
- If your order arrives incorrect (missing items etc.), this also needs communicating to us via email or telephone within 3-working days to be considered (faulty, or not).
Timber Treatment: Pressure Treated
Colour: Pale Green/Natural
Panel Top: Straight
Height at Highest Point: 1800mm
Construction: Boarded One Side
Gate Thickness: 50mm
Frame Thickness: 38 x 63mm
Board at Thickest Point: 12mm
Board Width – Metric: 122mm
Elite Cross Top Decking / Border Panel
Elite Cross Top Decking Gate
Elite Picket Fence Panel - Round Top
Elite Slatted Top Fence Panel
Get the latest news & offers