Elite Slatted Top Gate
- 0% Interest Available*
- Great Quality & Quick Delivery
Our Elite Slatted Top Gate will give your garden that extra wow factor and provide a truly unique feature. This gate is made to match the Elite Slatted top panels but has a light frame on the back to support the hinges.
Dimensions: 1800 x 900 x 42mm
Our decorative gates are made to match the decorative panels range. The Elite Slatted Top Gate matches our Elite Slatted Top Panels range.
These gates are pressure treated to prevent insect attack and fungal decay and maximise the lifespan of the gate. All the frames are made from strong 68 x 42mm rebated framing which are mortised and tenoned and then screwed together. All our decorative gates are 900mm wide and 1800mm high.
The gate is supplied without any posts or gate ironwork. We recommend a decorative, planed post to match this decorative gate. Don’t scrimp on your ironwork – choose a heavy duty braced band hinge set.
As with all natural materials, our Timber supply may be subject to movement and deterioration as they season, this is not to considered to be a fault or defect. This may become evident with shakes, splits and warping.
This product is typically delivered within 14 working days* (estimate only).
You will receive a notification within 24hrs of delivery.
All our Timber range products will be delivered by 3rd party vehicles.
Within our core delivery areas, the delivery charges are below.
- Spend up to £120 inc. vat on our Timber range for a delivery fee of £29.99.
- Spend over £120 inc. vat on our Timber range for a reduced delivery fee of £9.99
- Spend over £200 inc. vat on our Timber range for FREE delivery!
Outside of our core delivery areas the following delivery charges apply.Zone 1: £35 inc. vat
Zone 2: £45 inc. vat
Regional delivery restrictions apply, check our postcode checker to confirm availability.
**If a delivery scheduled is to a gated community, this will need to be communicated to us in advance and access provided. Where restricted access applies, if waiting times are encountered for the delivery, then additional charges may be incurred.
Cancellations, Exchanges; Failed Deliveries:
- For any orders that are returned (unless deemed faulty), the customer is liable for the return shipping fees equivalent to that incurred in the original order (Timber orders also incur a 75% charge of the initial order value).
- In the unlikely event that we're unable to complete the scheduled delivery due to access restrictions or a non-secure delivery location, the customer is responsible for the restocking and redelivery fees. If the delivery can't be rescheduled, then no refund is available.
- If your Timber is faulty, please email photo evidence over within 24 hours for review.
- All returns or exchange requests need communicating to us via email or telephone within 3-working days to be considered (faulty, or not).
- If your order arrives incorrect (missing items etc.), this also needs communicating to us via email or telephone within 3-working days to be considered (faulty, or not).
Timber Treatment: Pressure Treated
Colour: Pale Green/Natural
Panel Top: Straight
Height at Highest Point: 1800mm
Board Width: 90mm
Trellis Height: 270mm
Construction: Same Both Sides
Gate Thickness: 42mm
Board at Thickest Point: 8mm
Trellis Size: 16 x 38mm
Trellis Gap: 28mm
Frame Thickness: 68 x 42mm
Get the latest news & offers