Set for a Single Gate-Hook on Plates
- 0% Interest Available*
- Great Quality & Quick Delivery
Hook & Band Set – Single Gate – Hook on Plate.
Do not be overawed by the terminology used with Gate Ironwork. These are the “hinges” for your field gates. The band attaches to your gate – this band is then attached to the hook – which is welded to a plate – which you attach to your wall or gate post by the heavy duty screws supplied. Our galvanised hook on plates sets include all the screws, nuts, bolts & washers you need to fix a hook on plate to your gate post or wall. The hooks to bolt/drive are for use only with wooden gate posts.
The 450mm bands are ideal for gates up to 1830mm – 6ft wide. We recommend using the 600mm sets for larger gates. You will receive one set of bands and one set of hooks to hang the bands. Take a look at our field gate fastener sets for a large choice of fasteners.
This product is typically delivered within 14 working days* (estimate only).
You will receive a notification within 24hrs of delivery.
All our Timber range products will be delivered by 3rd party vehicles.
Within our core delivery areas, the delivery charges are below.
- Spend up to £120 inc. vat on our Timber range for a delivery fee of £29.99.
- Spend over £120 inc. vat on our Timber range for a reduced delivery fee of £9.99
- Spend over £200 inc. vat on our Timber range for FREE delivery!
Outside of our core delivery areas the following delivery charges apply.Zone 1: £35 inc. vat
Zone 2: £45 inc. vat
Regional delivery restrictions apply, check our postcode checker to confirm availability.
**If a delivery scheduled is to a gated community, this will need to be communicated to us in advance and access provided. Where restricted access applies, if waiting times are encountered for the delivery, then additional charges may be incurred.
Cancellations, Exchanges; Failed Deliveries:
- For any orders that are returned (unless deemed faulty), the customer is liable for the return shipping fees equivalent to that incurred in the original order (Timber orders also incur a 75% charge of the initial order value).
- In the unlikely event that we're unable to complete the scheduled delivery due to access restrictions or a non-secure delivery location, the customer is responsible for the restocking and redelivery fees. If the delivery can't be rescheduled, then no refund is available.
- If your Timber is faulty, please email photo evidence over within 24 hours for review.
- All returns or exchange requests need communicating to us via email or telephone within 3-working days to be considered (faulty, or not).
- If your order arrives incorrect (missing items etc.), this also needs communicating to us via email or telephone within 3-working days to be considered (faulty, or not).
450mm Top Band, Adjustable Bottom Eye Bolt Galvanised
600mm Top Band, Adjustable Bottom Eye Bolt Galvanised
Get the latest news & offers