Concrete Gravel Board Rock Faced
- 0% Interest Available*
- Great Quality & Quick Delivery
Keep your fence panels off the ground and extend their lifespan with a British Standard approved concrete gravel board! Lift your fence by 300mm (12 inches), by simply sliding these unique, rock-faced gravel boards, into our slotted concrete posts!
These boards are concrete, with one decorative rock side, and one smooth side.
When choosing a concrete gravel board it is important to make sure you buy the correct board to match your panels. Our rock-faced concrete gravel boards are available in one length 1830mm (6ft).
When using a decorative panel, such as the omega arched panel, or tongue and groove panel, you will need a gravel board which is 1800mm in length, However, our rock faced gravel boards can still be used! Simply attach a small piece of timber batten (16 x 32 x 1830mm) to either side of the panel to widen it. Don’t worry; these battens will be hidden by the groove in our slotted concrete posts!
When using a traditional fencing panel, such as the waney, or closeboard panels, select the 1830mm (6ft).
As with all natural materials, our Timber supply may be subject to movement and deterioration as they season, this is not to considered to be a fault or defect. This may become evident with shakes, splits and warping.
This product is typically delivered within 14 working days* (estimate only).
You will receive a notification within 24hrs of delivery.
All our Timber range products will be delivered by 3rd party vehicles.
Within our core delivery areas, the delivery charges are below.
- Spend up to £120 inc. vat on our Timber range for a delivery fee of £29.99.
- Spend over £120 inc. vat on our Timber range for a reduced delivery fee of £9.99
- Spend over £200 inc. vat on our Timber range for FREE delivery!
Outside of our core delivery areas the following delivery charges apply.Zone 1: £35 inc. vat
Zone 2: £45 inc. vat
Regional delivery restrictions apply, check our postcode checker to confirm availability.
**If a delivery scheduled is to a gated community, this will need to be communicated to us in advance and access provided. Where restricted access applies, if waiting times are encountered for the delivery, then additional charges may be incurred.
Cancellations, Exchanges; Failed Deliveries:
- For any orders that are returned (unless deemed faulty), the customer is liable for the return shipping fees equivalent to that incurred in the original order (Timber orders also incur a 75% charge of the initial order value).
- In the unlikely event that we're unable to complete the scheduled delivery due to access restrictions or a non-secure delivery location, the customer is responsible for the restocking and redelivery fees. If the delivery can't be rescheduled, then no refund is available.
- If your Timber is faulty, please email photo evidence over within 24 hours for review.
- All returns or exchange requests need communicating to us via email or telephone within 3-working days to be considered (faulty, or not).
- If your order arrives incorrect (missing items etc.), this also needs communicating to us via email or telephone within 3-working days to be considered (faulty, or not).
Size – Thickness: 50mm
Finish – Smooth/Rockface: Rock Faced
Concrete Gravel Board Smooth
Recessed Concrete Fence Post
Slotted End Concrete Post
Slotted Intermediate Concrete Post
Get the latest news & offers