Wood Screw – Countersunk
- 0% Interest Available*
- Great Quality & Quick Delivery
Ulti-Mate II Wood Screws.
The Ulti-Mate® Wood Screw is a high-performance screw that is ideal for tradesmen and DIY’ers alike. This multi-purpose product can be used for fixing hard wood, soft wood, man-made timber boards (e.g. MDF, plywood, chipboard & OSB) and sheet metal.
A high-quality Stick-Fit® driver bit is included in every single box of Ulti-Mate® Wood Screws. Once the screw is engaged to the driver bit, the patented PSD® recess gives a Stick-Fit® connection that enables the screws to remain attached to the bit whilst allowing one-handed driving. One-handed driving allows the free hand to position whatever is being fixed into exactly the required position.
Our Ulti-Mate II Wood Screws are made from hardened steel and come in boxes of 100 & 200 screws. State of the art Pozisquare recess with ACR Anti-Camout Ribs for “Stick-Fit” and “Stable Driving”. Reinforced Double Angled Head – Self countersinking and resistant to screw breakage.
This product is typically delivered within 14 working days (estimate only).
You will receive a notification within 24hrs of delivery.
All our Timber range products will be delivered by 3rd party vehicles.
Within our core delivery areas, the delivery charges are below.
- Spend up to £120 inc. vat on our Timber range for a delivery fee of £29.99.
- Spend over £120 inc. vat on our Timber range for a reduced delivery fee of £9.99
- Spend over £200 inc. vat on our Timber range for FREE delivery!
Outside of our core delivery areas the following delivery charges apply.
Zone 1: £35 inc. vat
Zone 2: £45 inc. vat
Regional delivery restrictions apply, check our postcode checker to confirm availability.
*If a delivery scheduled is to a gated community, this will need to be communicated to us in advance and access provided. Where restricted access applies, if waiting times are encountered for the delivery, then additional charges may be incurred.
Cancellations, Exchanges & Failed Deliveries:
- For any orders that are returned (unless deemed faulty), the customer is liable for the return shipping fees equivalent to that incurred in the original order (Timber orders also incur a 75% charge of the initial order value).
- In the unlikely event that we’re unable to complete the scheduled delivery due to access restrictions or a non-secure delivery location, the customer is responsible for the restocking and redelivery fees. If the delivery can’t be rescheduled, then no refund is available.
- If your Timber is faulty, please email photo evidence over within 24 hours for review.
- All returns or exchange requests need communicating to us via email or telephone within 3-working days to be considered (faulty, or not).
- If your order arrives incorrect (missing items etc.), this also needs communicating to us via email or telephone within 3-working days to be considered (faulty, or not).
4.0 x 25mm Box of 200 Passivated
4.0 x 30mm Box of 200 Passivated
4.0 x 40mm Box of 200 Passivated
4.0 x 50mm Box of 200 Passivated
5.0 x 100mm Box of 100 Passivated
5.0 x 70mm Box of 200 Passivated
Get the latest news & offers