- Quality Primary & Recycled Materials
- Free Delivery
Decorative Woodchip Bulk Bags
A high quality mixed bark product supplied in 0.6m³ or 600l volumes.
Bag Size: 90 x 90 x 90cm
This decorative product is suitable for larger garden beds and borders where aesthetics are highly important.
- Particle Size: 15 – 35mm
- White Wood: 20% Max
- Durability: 2-3 Years
- FSC* Certified: Yes
- Depth: 100mm
* This is a natural material, therefore we are unable to guarantee the exact colour will match the photograph included above. Similarly, the size of individual Aggregate particles may differ if supplied at different stages but will be within the dimensions stated in the product description. Timber products by nature will expand and shrink in different weather conditions and will therefore differ in terms of bag capacity.
We try to ensure consistency across our product range wherever possible.
Woodchip Bulk Bag Delivery
Our Bulk Bag service is available on a nationwide basis with Free Delivery.
Please ensure that you add the accurate postcode on the product page to determine the applicable price and delivery timeframe for your Bulk Bags.
- We cannot guarantee any specific delivery times and would advise to expect between 7am and 8pm. We will do what we can to deliver at the earliest convenience.
- Deliveries will be made on a Hi-ab vehicle which requires 3.5m minimum for access. The arm on this vehicle can reach between 6-8m, varying based on access and obstacles. We’re unable to drive over raised kerbs; man-hole covers or grass and Bulk Bags must be placed on private property.
- If we’re unable to carry out the delivery as intended due to site restrictions, wasted journey fees will apply.
Returns & Cancellations:
- For any orders that are returned (unless deemed faulty), the customer is liable for the return shipping fees determined by the Mick George Group.
- If your order is cancelled within 72 hours of the scheduled delivery date, then a £15 (Inc. VAT) cancellation fee will apply.
If your delivery postcode falls outside of those listed on the below map, then delivery will be completed on a manually operated pallet truck, moving the pallet of bag(s) to the kerbside / roadside or onto a level, solid surface such as a tarmac drive (not gravel or grass sorry) – click here for more details
Decorative Woodchip Bulk Bag FAQ's
Decorative Woodchip Bulk Bag FAQ's
What is Woodchip?
Woodchip, as you might expect, is made from medium-sized chipped wood; wood that has been chopped into little pieces, often by tree surgeons during tree felling operations.
Decorative woodchip is a great option for low maintenance gardens, whether you want a new long-lasting look that helps to control weeds or need an alternative way to complete your borders.
As well as ease of application, aesthetic pleasure and cost effectiveness, Woodchip presents numerous other benefits when used as a mulch, including:
What is Woodchip Used For?
Woodchip can be used for a variety of different applications; often a popular choice for creating walkways through your garden, landscaping your garden or as an accessory to a flowed bed or similar.
Woodchip is a great way to finish off the borders around your paving and shrubs, for a long-lasting, low maintenance finish. By insulating the soil around your flowers, your plants get extra protection while your patio border weeding will be reduced throughout the year.
If you’ve got little ones that love to play outdoors, Woodchip offers a more durable surface that doesn’t suffer from wear and tear and presents a softer, more cushioned surface comes in handy.
Alternatively, Woodchips may be used as a biomass solid fuel.
Cheap Woodchip Prices
Other factors influencing the price of Woodchip can be delivery method, location and volume.
Volume (m3) required: 000
Weight (tonnes) required: 000
Number of bags required: 000
BS 3882:2015 Premium Topsoil
Pine Play Nuggets
Premium Bark Nuggets
Get the latest news & offers