- Quality Primary & Recycled Materials
- Free delivery over 2 bags*
A high quality mixed bark product supplied in 600L volume.
Bag Size: 90 x 90 x 90cm
This decorative product is suitable for larger garden beds and borders where aesthetics are highly important.
- Particle Size: 15 – 35mm
- White Wood: 20% Max
- Durability: 2-3 Years
- FSC* Certified: Yes
- Depth: 100mm
* This is a natural material, therefore we are unable to guarantee the exact colour will match the photograph included above. Similarly, the size of individual Aggregate particles may differ if supplied at different stages but will be within the dimensions stated in the product description. Timber products by nature will expand and shrink in different weather conditions and will therefore differ in terms of bag capacity.
We try to ensure consistency across our product range wherever possible.
Bulk Bag Delivery Locations
Our core delivery areas are included on the map below. However, we also deliver to the rest of the UK using a Courier Service at an additional cost, click here for more details.
Please note that delivery guidelines vary dependent on location, so please ensure you have read all guidelines before placing your order.
Out of Area deliveries to postcodes not included on the map above will be completed within 1-5 working days.
General delivery details for core areas identified on the map are:
You will receive delivery between 1-2 working days* (1-5 working days for orders placed Fri – Sun) – we cannot guarantee any specific delivery times and would advise to expect between 7am and 8pm. We will do what we can to deliver at the earliest convenience.
For any orders that are returned (unless deemed faulty), the customer is liable for the return shipping fees equivalent to that incurred in the original order.
If your order is cancelled within 72 hours of the scheduled delivery date, then a £15 (Inc. VAT) cancellation fee will apply.
Deliveries will be made on a Hi-ab vehicle which requires 3.5m minimum for access. The arm on this vehicle can reach between 6-8m, varying based on access and obstacles. We’re unable to drive over raised kerbs; man-hole covers or grass and Bulk Bags must be placed on private property. If we’re unable to carry out the delivery as intended due to site restrictions, wasted journey fees will apply.
Delivery charges vary dependent on location and volume of bags ordered. Zonal shipping rates apply, as below:
- Free Delivery* (Subject to location)
- Delivery to locations not listed start from £45 per bag
Volume (m3) required: 000
Weight (tonnes) required: 000
Number of bags required: 000
Get the latest news & offers