- Premium Ready Mix Concrete
- Specialist Applications
- BSI Accredited
RC is used for a series of designated concretes that are used in concrete that will be reinforced, pre-stressed or containing embedded steel. The specifications for the RC-series of designated concretes include requirements for maximum w/c ratio (W/C) and minimum cementitious content (MCC), which makes specification easier and complete. The range of uses for this group of mix types ranges in size from a lightly reinforced house or garage floor to industrial and agricultural reinforced concrete that is exposed to highly demanding exposure conditions.
This type of concrete is suitable for mild exposure conditions.
- lightly reinforced concrete
- internal wearing surface for light foot and trolley traffic
- reinforced foundations in DC-1 soils
- Concrete strength: 30N/mm2 at 28 days
Click here for more information on our Concrete service
Concrete Delivery Areas
Mick George Concrete is able to deliver Premium Ready Mixed Concrete to domestic, trade and commercial customers across multiple counties, within a 15-mile radius of each of its Batching Plant facilities.
Our fleet of 40-plus modern Barrell Mixers vary in size and material volume distribution; ranging from 8m3, 6m3 and 4m3 Mini-Mixers, each supplying Wet-Batch Concrete, as well as Volumetrics for Dry-Batch Concrete requirements.
Our fleet configurations ensure that we provide the most efficient Concrete delivery option, as quickly and competitively as possible – typically, as requested or next-day (often same-day).
For more information on our Concrete service; including delivery information, vehicle dimensions and other, please review our FAQ’s.
Over and above the Concrete material costs, the following surcharges may apply and will be confirmed at the point of order (or on confirmation):
- Cancellation: Cancellation’s must be made 48-hours prior to the scheduled delivery, if not cancellation will be applied at £25/m3 charged at minimum £150
- Return: £150 per meter for returned concrete
- Diversion: £150 to divert a load
- Delivery Timescales: 48 hours for specific timeslots
Volume (m3) required: 000
Get the latest news & offers