50mm Clean Limestone
- Quality Primary & Recycled Materials
- Free Delivery
50mm Clean Limestone Bulk Bags
Our 800kg bulk bags of 20-50-20mm Clean Limestone with fines/dust removed is typically used for building up levels, tracks and fill.
Bag Size: 90 x 90 x 90cm
* This is a natural material, therefore we are unable to guarantee the exact colour will match the photograph included. Similarly, the size of individual Aggregate particles may differ if supplied at different stages but will be within the dimensions stated in the product description.
We try to ensure consistency across our product range wherever possible.
This is Building Material, not to be used for decorative purpose
Clean Limestone Bulk Bag Delivery
Our Bulk Bag service is available on a nationwide basis with Free Delivery.
Please ensure that you add the accurate postcode on the product page to determine the applicable price and delivery timeframe for your Bulk Bags.
- We cannot guarantee any specific delivery times and would advise to expect between 7am and 8pm. We will do what we can to deliver at the earliest convenience.
- Deliveries will be made on a Hi-ab vehicle which requires 3.5m minimum for access. The arm on this vehicle can reach between 6-8m, varying based on access and obstacles. We’re unable to drive over raised kerbs; man-hole covers or grass and Bulk Bags must be placed on private property.
- If we’re unable to carry out the delivery as intended due to site restrictions, wasted journey fees will apply.
Returns & Cancellations:
- For any orders that are returned (unless deemed faulty), the customer is liable for the return shipping fees determined by the Mick George Group.
- If your order is cancelled within 72 hours of the scheduled delivery date, then a £15 (Inc. VAT) cancellation fee will apply.
If your delivery postcode falls outside of those listed on the below map, then delivery will be completed on a manually operated pallet truck, moving the pallet of bag(s) to the kerbside / roadside or onto a level, solid surface such as a tarmac drive (not gravel or grass sorry) – click here for more details
Clean Limestone Bulk Bag FAQ's
Clean Limestone Bulk Bag FAQ's
What is Limestone?
When compared to similar counterparts, like Gravel, Limestone differentiates in the main due to the fact that it’s formed from just one specific sedimentary rock type.
Made up of calcium carbonate, Limestone is typically located anywhere previously occupied below Sea levels. Niagara Falls, is widely recognised as one of the most iconic Limestone depositories but quarries are more common.
Limestone aggregates are generally bulky and jagged, available in a range of sizes from pavers through to crushed limestone particles or fragments.
Limestone aggregate is predominantly used as a sub-base within the Construction Industry, where robustness is required to withstand the weight of traffic, tarmac or asphalt surfacing or load-bearing structures like bridges.
Limestone presents fantastic drainage qualities, enhanced strength and decreases the chance of drying shrinkage when used within concrete mix applications.
Where is Limestone Used?
Limestone chippings are utilised for numerous purposes, not least garden borders, driveways and pathways.
Its grey colour adds a contemporary and stylish finish to any outdoor space.
Cheap Limestone Prices
Several factors can effect the price of Limestone but the main reason the Mick George Group can provide cheap Limestone is because we produce it from our own quarries and distribute it through our own fleet.
Other factors influencing the price of Limestone can be delivery method, location and volume.
Volume (m3) required: 000
Weight (tonnes) required: 000
Number of bags required: 000
Get the latest news & offers