Paving Delivery Information
Delivery information for our Paving product selection including pricing, timescales and requirements for delivery.
Paving Delivery & Shipping
Delivery Pricing Information
Paving shipping charges are based on per pallet which is equal to 1000kg weight of product. Each up to 1000kg of product will incur one delivery charge. The delivery charge is then based on our 2 delivery zones. See delivery zones below:
- Zone 1 delivery postcodes £35 inc. vat per 1000kg – PE1, PE2, PE3, PE4, PE5, PE6, PE7, PE8, PE9, PE10, PE17, PE18, PE19, PE26, PE27, PE28, PE29, LE15, NN8, NN9, NN10, NN14, NN15, NN16, NN17, NN18, NN29.
- Zone 2 delivery postcodes £54 inc. vat per 1000kg – NN1, NN2, NN3, NN4, NN5, NN6, NN7, NN11, NN12, NN13, LE1, LE2, LE3, LE4, LE5, LE6, LE7, LE8, LE9, LE10, LE11, LE12, LE13, LE14, LE16,LE17, LE18, LE19, LE65, LE67, PE12, PE13, PE14, PE15, PE16, PE19, PE20, PE21, PE22, PE23, PE24, PE25, PE30, PE31, PE32, PE33, PE34, PE35, PE36, PE37, PE38 + Rest of UK
- We do not deliver to IM,GY,JE,HS,ZE,KA,KW & BT postcodes.
General Delivery Information
- Delivery will occur within 14 working days of order.
- Please note that the although we try our hardest to book an exact day for your delivery, in some instances the arrival of goods could be delayed by 24hrs in unforeseen circumstances. Please do not book any tradesmen until the product physically arrives. If you choose to book a contractor before arrival of the goods, we are not responsible for consequential loss of earnings.
- It is also your responsibility to inform us of any access problems before placing an order, taking into consideration the size of the delivery vehicle may be up to 18 tonnes which may need wider access.
- Where necessary, re-delivery charges will apply if no one present at the address to sign for the goods on the pre-agreed day. To avoid re-delivery charges, drivers may leave it unsigned with prior contact but leaving unsigned will waiver your right to report shortages and or damages.
- Nationwide delivery is carried out through a 3rd party. The courier operates with tail-lift and manual pump truck service and will only guarantee a kerb-side drop or a drop to the nearest access point on a hard surface. If your driveway is accessible by the wagon, the product may be offloaded onto your drive with your permission.
- Delivery routes are planned by the courier daily, usually divided into a morning run and an afternoon run. Deliveries can be made between the hours of 8am and 6.30pm. On all deliveries, where an accurate mobile number has been provided, we will request that the courier sends you a text message when the goods leave the depot and further text when the driver has an estimated arrival time (a 2 hour window), finally we request the driver gives you a call when they are 30mins away. Please note the phone call from the driver is only a request and not something we can promise. It is your responsibility to provide an up to date mobile number for us, please feel free to email us your contact number if you feel we may not have one.
- For any orders that are returned (unless deemed faulty), the customer is liable for the return shipping fees equivalent to that incurred in the original order, plus a 15% charge of the initial order value, for restocking.
- Returns will only be accepted in full, partial orders will be declined.
- As a natural product, there is a 10% breakage tolerance on all orders before being eligible for return.
- In the unlikely event that we’re unable to complete the scheduled delivery due to access restrictions or a non-secure delivery location (front garden / driveway), you may have the option to organise redelivery subject to customer approval and additional delivery charges. If the delivery can’t be rescheduled, then no refund is available.
- To avoid any delivery issues to a secure location at the front of the property, we strongly advise someone being present to receive the delivery, otherwise additional charges may apply, as explained on the respective product pages.
- Deliveries will only be made to the address selected for shipping at the point of order, and cannot be changed on receipt of the delivery, otherwise additional charges may apply.
Where possible we try to give a detailed and accurate description of all our products, however listed below are a few things to take into consideration with regards to our products:
- Please remember colours are subjective, where somebody may call an item Black the next person may call it Charcoal. Where one slab in a range may be a shade of grey, the next maybe a browner colour.
- Natural imperfections can be found within our stone. Natural imperfections consist of the following: Natural riven surfaces, mineral lines and markings, iron oxide spots and natural indents & raised areas.
- Calibration thickness is given as a guidance, we purchase and import stone calibrated to either 22mm or 30mm. Although we regularly have quality control checks to monitor the thickness of the stone, please allow a tolerance of up to 20% (or 5mm) on some calibrations. In some instance there may be up to 10% of the goods that are slightly different than the 22mm/30mm thickness that is advertised.
- Our cobble ranges – unless stated otherwise – have a variable thickness between 30mm- 50mm. These variable thickness cobbles are hand split and again we would ask you appreciate there may be a tolerance of 20% (6mm-10mm) on up to 10% of your order.
- There may be some tolerance in the width and length of our pavers or cobbles, for example a 90cm x 60cm may be for example 90.5cm x 59.50cm. As mentioned above we do regular checks on our product dimensions and have worked with our current quarry suppliers for a number of years, we do ask you to understand that we cannot check every paver size before dispatch. We have found that choosing to go with a hand dressed edge is a more forgiving material when it comes to completing the work. Sawn edges pavers tend to require a bit more work to get the joints perfectly even and you may have to cut a few pavers onsite to achieve perfect joints. We ask you to remember if you are working with a natural material and not a porcelain paver, a sizing tolerance needs to be expected. Please allow for 10% of the goods which may not perfectly sized.
- In some instance we advertise our smaller sizes pavers as 60cm x 30cm or 30cm x 30cm. These may in fact be 60cm x 29cm and 29cm x 29cm to allow for a 10mm joint coverage within mixed size packs.
- Single size pavers are sold per unit and not per m2. The mixed size packs are sold per m2. Paving sold in mixed packs is sold as a coverage amount to allow for jointing – all prices are calculated accordingly. Mixed size paving is sold at a lower costing than single size paving, so you are NOT paying for the joint but by providing a coverage price, it prevents our customers from over ordering where otherwise unnecessary.
If you have any questions regarding any of the above information, please do not hesitate to get in touch
Delivery & Shipping
Our friendly delivery team will do what they can to accommodate any specific shipping requirements if notified and where appropriate.
Get the latest news & offers