Skip Hire bookings just got easier for account customers, with the ability to complete Skip exchange and collection requests through the Waste Portal.
Skip Exchanges & Collections now available on the Waste Portal
Skip Hire bookings just got easier for account customers, removing any need for lengthy calls to the call centre.
As well as accessing all associated documentation, invoices and completing payments, you can now request additional containers, and book Skip exchanges or collection requests through the Portal for existing sites too. All of which will be quicker and prioritised over phone bookings.
Once the initial delivery booking is made via the telephone, you’ll not need to call again to book collections and exchanges. You can do everything you need online.
If you’re already using the Skip and RoRo Waste Portal, you’ll have first-hand experience just how beneficial and convenient it is to manage every aspect of your account online. But if you haven’t, this should be further encouragement to do so at the earliest opportunity.
Want to find out how to book your exchanges and collections online? Visit our Waste Portal Tutorial videos or watch the video below.
The new booking and collection facility is the latest addition to those features already in place:
- Review the status of all scheduled deliveries, exchanges and collections and access all completed jobs at a touch of a button.
- Download invoices and credit notes and make payments against your account securely online.
- If you are managing multiple sites, the Portal allows you to switch between sites and manage all waste movements and transactions in one place.
- Access job information simply; including document downloads, job completion times, proof of delivery, pictures and waste tonnage information.
- Order an exchange or collection for a skip, or add additional skip containers to a site online 24/7. All orders booked through the Portal will be prioritised.
- The Portal is fully password protected for your business, giving you complete peace of mind.
We’ve got even more new features coming soon, so keep an eye out for further communications from us, including:
- Automated ETA notification system that will send delivery and order updates via email/SMS.
- All Weighbridge Tickets and Waste Transfer Notes will be sent with the appropriate invoices via email.