Skip of Gold Northamptonshire and Peterborough
Mick George Ltd in association with Peterborough Evening Telegraph and the Northampton Chronicle and Echo / Evening Telegraph are launching its ‘Skip of Gold’ campaign, in which it is providing a local sports clubs and community projects, from each of the respective organisations, with the opportunity to win £1000.
The Huntingdon based Construction business that specialises in Skip Hire, Waste Management, Aggregate and Concrete supply, as well as Bulk Earthworks and Demolition services, are welcoming applicants in need of financial assistance.
Throughout the year, Mick George Ltd are continuously supporting local communities in which the business operates, providing sponsorship arrangements both financially and practically through its service or product provisions.
Some of its existing sporting sponsorships include Peterborough United FC & Northampton Town FC, as well as of grass-root level clubs, and community groups.
To register for the chance to win £1000, please visit the links above, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. All you need to do, is supply a brief description of the organisation, why the funds are needed and what they would be used for as well as contact details and a picture.
* T&C’s – The competition is open to all entrants that fall within the NN and PE postcode area. Final applicants will be considered and decided by Mick George Ltd.
Here’s how it works:
- Register the sports club / community initiative that you feel warrants the prize money using the above links before Wednesday 19th July, 2017.
- The top ten deserving sports clubs and top ten community initiatives will be shortlisted before being announced on Thursday 27th July, 2017*.
- Voting lines will open Thursday 27th July, 2017 and close Wednesday 30th August, 2017 for supporters of each of the respective organisations to receive support.
- The organisation that receives the most votes, will be awarded the Prize Fund, with the Winner announced Thursday 7th September, 2017.
Jon Stump, Finance Director at Mick George Ltd commented: ‘’Skip of Gold is an initiative which allows us to delve a little deeper to uncover what it is the people of each of the respective regions are involved in so we can invest our money in projects that will directly benefit. Having witnessed first hand how this competition has positively impacted on the winners from previous years, we’re keen to launch the 2017 campaign.’’