We recognise that the area around your home is important to you and will therefore deliver your skip to the most convenient location. If we’re unable to drop within the grounds of your property, we will endeavour to leave at the nearest position on the road adjacent to your property.
If this is the case, then your Skip will require a permit, lighting and signage but don’t worry, Mick George Ltd will take care of all of this. Simply let us know if the Skip won’t be able to be left on your private land.
To ease the delivery process, please note:-
- Skips will not be placed on grassed areas where the vehicle has to drive across or place legs onto grass.
- Vehicles can only access any site over a drop kerb (not a raised kerb)
- Vehicles are not permitted to place legs onto council land and footpaths other than public highways.
- Placing Skips on block paving, slabbed driveways, soft and un-level ground is not advisable and so is only done so at your own risk.
- Our vehicles cannot drive over man hole covers or place skips on man hole covers
Mick George Ltd cannot be held responsible for damage to customers’ property or premises if the ground or site is not suitable for a HGV.