Roofglaze has been established since 2001 and have a wealth of experience in the sale, design, manufacture, installation and maintenance of rooflights and skylights.
Based in St Neots, Cambridgeshire, they serve main contractors, roofing contractors, architects, local authorities and domestic customers across the UK and beyond.
• Replace an aging phone system that had reached it’s maximum capacity
• Roofglaze has been consistently growing and is likely to expand further over the coming years, the phone system had been upgraded several times to increase capacity, the new system is much more flexible to allow future growth.
• Looking to move offices in the next few years, the new system is easier to move. With the new hosted technology, they know they can simply unplug the handsets and take them with them (all programmed and ready to use).
• More incoming / outgoing lines. There is no restriction any more. 32 users can make and receive calls at the same time. This leads to enhanced productivity.
• Cheaper overall cost compared to upgrading existing system and number of ISDN lines
• Move away from ISDN which is schedules to be turned off by 2025.
• Increased flexibility of working with the mobile app, staff can work from home as if they are in the office. The company is now joined up and using Unified Communications technology. Anywhere in the world staff at Roofglaze can be part of the phone solution. Collaboration is simple and effective.
• Full site survey, installation and training.
• Martin Slade IT manager for Roofglaze commented ‘Mick George were professional from day one. No stone was left unturned. The project management was exceptional, and the solution is first class. Rooflgaze are now all up to speed with new technology and will benefit immensely from the new features and benefits, not to mention the cost savings.’