Mick George Ltd has completed Demolition, Remediation and Earthworks on behalf of JCAM Commercial Real Estate (C/o Lochailort Investments) to create new residential and public amenities.
The land between St. Johns Street and George Street, Huntingdon has undergone works to create a new mixed-use development comprising flexible-use commercial units, as well as 304 dwellings that includes both houses and apartments.
The location will be home to a variety of shops, professional service outlets, food and drink amenities, and a series of one to four-bedroom residential properties.
The site has been laying redundant for a number of years following the closure of farm machinery importer and distributor, Ruston’s Engineering Company LTD. The family owned firm, which was originally founded in 1955 took the decision to seize trading a few years back as a result of external competition.