Grab Lorry Hire
- Finance Options Available
- Large Volume Waste Disposal
- Load & Wait Service: A great Skip alternative
Our Grab Lorry Service is the ideal alternative to a Skip. It’s a quick and cost effective way to dispose of large volumes of waste where site access is difficult or where there’s not enough space for a Skip. Just pile up the waste and we’ll come along and load it on to our Grab Lorry, saving you time and money. No additional machinery or equipment is required.
Our Grab Lorries have a 7 metre reach so we are able to remove waste from difficult to reach areas. Each grab lorry is a modern 8 wheel lorry and can hold up to 15.8 tonnes. The Mick George Group is a fully licensed waste carrier and all our drivers and operators are fully trained and experienced.
Our service is ideal for the removal of inert soil, bricks, concrete, hardcore, general building rubbish, mixed waste and muck.
Benefits of using a Grab lorry over a skip:
- One 8 wheel Grab Lorry is equivalent to two builders skips
- No self-loading of skips using a wheelbarrow
- No need to have large machines or equipment on site as the lorry loads itself
- No need to organise Permits for skips that need to be left on the public highway
*If you require disposal of Green waste, please call 0800 587 3329
Grab Hire Delivery Locations
We service all the locations highlighted below.
Pricing is zonally charged and will be updated when adding the appropriate delivery postcode above.
The waiting time charges of £65 (exc. Vat) per hour will apply, after 15 minutes from the time of arrival. Wasted journey charges will apply.
- 6 x 4 Grab Lorry – SCANIA : Length 8.2m / Width 2.5m / Height With Arm 3.8m / Max Gross Weight 26.000 Tonnes / Pay Load Weight 14.000 Tonnes
- 8 x 4 Grab Lorry – HINO : Length 9.8m / Width 2.9m / Height With Arm 3.8m / Max Gross Weight 32.000 Tonnes / Pay Load Weight 16.000 Tonnes
• Material needs to be positioned so the vehicle can pull alongside, to prevent having to load over the cab
• Vehicles will not load over walls or fences
• Materials needs to be minimum 2 metres away from buildings/cars/any damageable items for accessibility
• Vehicles will not to park across/on footpaths to access loads
• Load area must be clear of over head obstructions
• Load area must by level, firm & stable, clear of any surface obstructions such as drainage, manholes, gas mains or surface power
Once you have created your order, we will contact you to discuss the below:
• Confirmation of waste and an understanding of how the waste has been generated
• Approval from our compliance department to remove the waste to our facilities
• We will confirm our vehicle availability / expected collection date
• Discuss where you have placed the material on site, to ensure we can reach
• Confirm our terms and conditions with you