Premier Potting Station
- 0% Interest Available*
- Great Quality & Quick Delivery
The Premier Garden Potting Station is a sturdy timber workstation and storage unit.
The timber has a natural finish with tongue and groove back and side panels and has been pressure treated to prevent rot.
The worktop has a zinc coating for rust resistance. This also makes it easy to clean up. There are two shelves for storage under the worktop and a high level shelf with 5 hooks for hanging hand tools.
Remember you can paint or stain as you desire to make an even more unique feature for your shed or greenhouse.
This item is supplied together with comprehensive instructions and all fittings.
Product Dimensions – External:
- Height: 1620mm
- Width: 1030mm
- Depth: 530mm
As with all natural materials, our Timber supply may be subject to movement and deterioration as they season, this is not to considered to be a fault or defect. This may become evident with shakes, splits and warping.
This product is typically delivered within 7-15 working days* (estimate only).
You will receive a notification within 24hrs of delivery. All our Timber range products will be delivered by 3rd party vehicles.
Kerbside delivery applies as standard, but we will typically try to deliver to your front garden or driveway – We will leave the product in a safe location adjacent to the main roadway, but off of any public highways.
Within our core delivery areas, the delivery charges are below.
- Spend up to £120 inc. vat on our Timber range for a delivery fee of £29.99.
- Spend over £120 inc. vat on our Timber range for a reduced delivery fee of £9.99
- Spend over £200 inc. vat on our Timber range for FREE delivery!
Outside of our core delivery areas the following delivery charges apply.
Zone 1: £35 inc. vat
Zone 2: £45 inc. vat
Regional delivery restrictions apply, check our postcode checker to confirm availability.
**If a delivery scheduled is to a gated community, this will need to be communicated to us in advance and access provided. Where restricted access applies, if waiting times are encountered for the delivery, then additional charges may be incurred.
Cancellations, Exchanges; Failed Deliveries:
- For any orders that are returned (unless deemed faulty), the customer is liable for the return shipping fees equivalent to that incurred in the original order (Timber orders also incur a 75% charge of the initial order value).
- In the unlikely event that we're unable to complete the scheduled delivery due to access restrictions or a non-secure delivery location, the customer is responsible for the restocking and redelivery fees. If the delivery can't be rescheduled, then no refund is available.
- If your Timber is faulty, please email photo evidence over within 24 hours for review.
- All returns or exchange requests need communicating to us via email or telephone within 3-working days to be considered (faulty, or not).
- If your order arrives incorrect (missing items etc.), this also needs communicating to us via email or telephone within 3-working days to be considered (faulty, or not).
Timber Treatment: Pressure Treated
Colour: Pale Green/Natural
Construction Type: Timber
Get the latest news & offers