Marberry Square Planter
- 0% Interest Available*
- Great Quality & Quick Delivery
The Marberry Square Planter is an attractive and contemporary garden planter designed to add colour and dynamism to your garden displays.
With sleek rounded corners, and delivered pre-assembled with fitted liner, the Square Planter is part of the premium Marberry Range.
This natural timber finish square planter is pressure treated against rot. Finished to the highest quality standards it gives you the confidence to start creating stunning floral displays right away.
A pre-assembled, contemporary planter, our Marberry Square couldn’t be more perfect!
- Height: 390mm
- Width: 500mm
- Depth: 500mm
- Height: 340mm
- Width: 430mm
- Depth: 430mm
- Approximate Capacity: 62 Litres
As with all natural materials, our Timber supply may be subject to movement and deterioration as they season, this is not to considered to be a fault or defect. This may become evident with shakes, splits and warping.
This product is typically delivered within 14 working days* (estimate only).
You will receive a notification within 24hrs of delivery.
All our Timber range products will be delivered by 3rd party vehicles.
Within our core delivery areas, the delivery charges are below.
- Spend up to £120 inc. vat on our Timber range for a delivery fee of £29.99.
- Spend over £120 inc. vat on our Timber range for a reduced delivery fee of £9.99
- Spend over £200 inc. vat on our Timber range for FREE delivery!
Outside of our core delivery areas the following delivery charges apply.Zone 1: £35 inc. vat
Zone 2: £45 inc. vat
Regional delivery restrictions apply, check our postcode checker to confirm availability.
**If a delivery scheduled is to a gated community, this will need to be communicated to us in advance and access provided. Where restricted access applies, if waiting times are encountered for the delivery, then additional charges may be incurred.
Cancellations, Exchanges; Failed Deliveries:
- For any orders that are returned (unless deemed faulty), the customer is liable for the return shipping fees equivalent to that incurred in the original order (Timber orders also incur a 75% charge of the initial order value).
- In the unlikely event that we're unable to complete the scheduled delivery due to access restrictions or a non-secure delivery location, the customer is responsible for the restocking and redelivery fees. If the delivery can't be rescheduled, then no refund is available.
- If your Timber is faulty, please email photo evidence over within 24 hours for review.
- All returns or exchange requests need communicating to us via email or telephone within 3-working days to be considered (faulty, or not).
- If your order arrives incorrect (missing items etc.), this also needs communicating to us via email or telephone within 3-working days to be considered (faulty, or not).
Timber Treatment: Pressure Treated
Colour: Pale Green/Natural
Construction Type: Timber
External Height: 390mm
External Width: 500mm
External Depth: 500mm
Internal Height: 340mm
Internal Width: 430mm
Internal Depth: 430mm
Approximate Capacity: 62 Litres
Get the latest news & offers