- 0% Interest Available*
- Great Quality & Quick Delivery
Out of stock
Create different zones in your garden with this Wrenbury Square Top Metal Garden Arch.
Made of steel, it’s strong and looks different to the traditional wooden frames, giving it a more unique appeal. The steel has been powder-coated which makes it much more durable and resistant to the elements, so it’ll last for years to come.
With an elegant and distinctive pergola-style roof plus decorative lattice details on the sides, it certainly catches the eye. You can even add climbing plants to the lattice section to create a lusher look.
Lattice sides – These are great for adding climbing plants to, which can grow up and over the top.
Powder-coated frame – This makes the steel frame more durable and protects it from the elements, keeping it looking good for longer.
Product Dimensions – External:
This product is typically delivered within 14 working days (estimate only).
You will receive a notification within 24hrs of delivery.
All our Timber range products will be delivered by 3rd party vehicles.
Within our core delivery areas, the delivery charges are below.
- Spend up to £120 inc. vat on our Timber range for a delivery fee of £29.99.
- Spend over £120 inc. vat on our Timber range for a reduced delivery fee of £9.99
- Spend over £200 inc. vat on our Timber range for FREE delivery!
Outside of our core delivery areas the following delivery charges apply.
Zone 1: £35 inc. vat
Zone 2: £45 inc. vat
Regional delivery restrictions apply, check our postcode checker to confirm availability.
*If a delivery scheduled is to a gated community, this will need to be communicated to us in advance and access provided. Where restricted access applies, if waiting times are encountered for the delivery, then additional charges may be incurred.
Cancellations & Exchanges:
- To minimise contact, we are no longer accepting returns.
- For any orders that are returned (unless deemed faulty), the customer is liable for the return shipping fees equivalent to that incurred in the original order (Timber orders also incur a 75% charge of the initial order value).
- If your Timber is faulty, please email photo evidence over within 24 hours for review.
- All returns or exchange requests need communicating to us via email or telephone within 3-working days to be considered (faulty, or not).
- If your order arrives incorrect (missing items etc.), this also needs communicating to us via email or telephone within 3-working days to be considered (faulty, or not).
Fire Retardent Finish: No
Colour: Natural Finish
Timber Treatment: Pressure Treatment
Size: 2230 x 1400 x 750mm
Get the latest news & offers