- 0% Interest Available*
- Great Quality & Quick Delivery
This Oriental pagoda epitomises the oriental influence so beloved by gardeners worldwide.
As part of your Japanese garden this feature will be a stunning centrepiece. The styling and height of the pagoda creates a powerful design feature and makes a wonderful focal point for any garden.
Style and height adds to the impact that a natural timber finish makes, although the wood, that is pressurised to ensure longevity, can be stained or painted as required.
Placed near water or a traditional rock garden, the Oriental Pagoda will be a stunning centrepiece or wonderful focal point in any garden design wanting to encompass Japanese and oriental culture.
As with all natural materials, our Timber supply may be subject to movement and deterioration as they season, this is not to considered to be a fault or defect. This may become evident with shakes, splits and warping.
This product is typically delivered within 14 working days (estimate only).
You will receive a notification within 24hrs of delivery.
All our Timber range products will be delivered by 3rd party vehicles.
Within our core delivery areas, the delivery charges are below.
- Spend up to £120 inc. vat on our Timber range for a delivery fee of £29.99.
- Spend over £120 inc. vat on our Timber range for a reduced delivery fee of £9.99
- Spend over £200 inc. vat on our Timber range for FREE delivery!
Outside of our core delivery areas the following delivery charges apply.
Zone 1: £35 inc. vat
Zone 2: £45 inc. vat
Regional delivery restrictions apply, check our postcode checker to confirm availability.
*If a delivery scheduled is to a gated community, this will need to be communicated to us in advance and access provided. Where restricted access applies, if waiting times are encountered for the delivery, then additional charges may be incurred.
Cancellations & Exchanges:
- To minimise contact, we are no longer accepting returns.
- For any orders that are returned (unless deemed faulty), the customer is liable for the return shipping fees equivalent to that incurred in the original order (Timber orders also incur a 75% charge of the initial order value).
- If your Timber is faulty, please email photo evidence over within 24 hours for review.
- All returns or exchange requests need communicating to us via email or telephone within 3-working days to be considered (faulty, or not).
- If your order arrives incorrect (missing items etc.), this also needs communicating to us via email or telephone within 3-working days to be considered (faulty, or not).
Colour: Natural Finish
Wall Mounted/ Free Standing: Free Standing
Construction Type: Timber
Treatment: Pressure Treatment
Size – Depth: 3290mm
Get the latest news & offers