Arbour – Dartmouth
- 0% Interest Available*
- Great Quality & Quick Delivery
The Dartmouth Swing seat Arbour is perfect for summer evenings and can be enjoyed by all the family.
Featuring lattice sides and an apex roof, this arbour looks attractive in any garden. Supplied with a galvanized base for extra strength and stability, this product is sure to give years of enjoyment. All instructions and fixings included
Our Dartmouth Arbour is supplied with galvanised base fittings. It has a diamond side trellis and the roof is closed slatted. Allow 600mm in front & behind for the swing.
The Dartmouth Arbour Swing Seat is delivered to your home in flat pack form in a natural timber finish with all the instructions required to put it together. We recommend that two people erect the arbour. Ensure it is secured to a solid base.
Product Dimensions – External:
This product is typically delivered within 14 working days* (estimate only).
You will receive a notification within 24hrs of delivery.
All our Timber range products will be delivered by 3rd party vehicles.
Within our core delivery areas, the delivery charges are below.
- Spend up to £120 inc. vat on our Timber range for a delivery fee of £29.99.
- Spend over £120 inc. vat on our Timber range for a reduced delivery fee of £9.99
- Spend over £200 inc. vat on our Timber range for FREE delivery!
Outside of our core delivery areas the following delivery charges apply.Zone 1: £35 inc. vat
Zone 2: £45 inc. vat
Regional delivery restrictions apply, check our postcode checker to confirm availability.
**If a delivery scheduled is to a gated community, this will need to be communicated to us in advance and access provided. Where restricted access applies, if waiting times are encountered for the delivery, then additional charges may be incurred.
Cancellations, Exchanges; Failed Deliveries:
- For any orders that are returned (unless deemed faulty), the customer is liable for the return shipping fees equivalent to that incurred in the original order (Timber orders also incur a 75% charge of the initial order value).
- In the unlikely event that we're unable to complete the scheduled delivery due to access restrictions or a non-secure delivery location, the customer is responsible for the restocking and redelivery fees. If the delivery can't be rescheduled, then no refund is available.
- If your Timber is faulty, please email photo evidence over within 24 hours for review.
- All returns or exchange requests need communicating to us via email or telephone within 3-working days to be considered (faulty, or not).
- If your order arrives incorrect (missing items etc.), this also needs communicating to us via email or telephone within 3-working days to be considered (faulty, or not).
Fire Retardent Finish: No
Colour: Natural Finish
Timber Treatment: Pressure Treatment
Size: 2330 x 2235 x 1090mm
Get the latest news & offers