- 0% Interest Available*
- Great Quality & Quick Delivery
Big on style, this hardwood Willington bench is manufactured from hardwood grown in managed forests.
The Willington bench is a stylish addition to any garden and provides an ideal place to relax and enjoy oneself.
A touch of class in your garden with its stylish modern looks and curved seat, the Willington Bench brings a touch of continental class to both modern and traditional garden designs and makes the perfect complement to planting and hard landscaping themes.
Long lasting quality, designed and built to keep its good looks in every season, the Willington Bench comes with a factory pre-stained finish. Help keep it’s good looks and style with a regular application of a teak oil.
This bench comfortably sits 2 adults. Flat pack and easy assembly with instructions and fixings all included.
FSC® Certified (FSC® C007915) Hardwood Bench
As with all natural materials, our Timber supply may be subject to movement and deterioration as they season, this is not to considered to be a fault or defect. This may become evident with shakes, splits and warping.
This product is typically delivered within 14 working days (estimate only).
You will receive a notification within 24hrs of delivery.
All our Timber range products will be delivered by 3rd party vehicles.
Within our core delivery areas, the delivery charges are below.
- Spend up to £120 inc. vat on our Timber range for a delivery fee of £29.99.
- Spend over £120 inc. vat on our Timber range for a reduced delivery fee of £9.99
- Spend over £200 inc. vat on our Timber range for FREE delivery!
Outside of our core delivery areas the following delivery charges apply.
Zone 1: £35 inc. vat
Zone 2: £45 inc. vat
Regional delivery restrictions apply, check our postcode checker to confirm availability.
*If a delivery scheduled is to a gated community, this will need to be communicated to us in advance and access provided. Where restricted access applies, if waiting times are encountered for the delivery, then additional charges may be incurred.
Cancellations & Exchanges:
- To minimise contact, we are no longer accepting returns.
- For any orders that are returned (unless deemed faulty), the customer is liable for the return shipping fees equivalent to that incurred in the original order (Timber orders also incur a 75% charge of the initial order value).
- If your Timber is faulty, please email photo evidence over within 24 hours for review.
- All returns or exchange requests need communicating to us via email or telephone within 3-working days to be considered (faulty, or not).
- If your order arrives incorrect (missing items etc.), this also needs communicating to us via email or telephone within 3-working days to be considered (faulty, or not).
Get the latest news & offers