Wood Stain & Protector – Beaumont Blue
- 0% Interest Available*
- Great Quality & Quick Delivery
A heritage colour, this blue is a traditional shade, reminiscent of stately homes nestled against a blue summer sky.
Wood Stain & Protect is a multi-purpose, water-repellent quality coating that colours and protects the whole garden. Our Wood Stain & Protect provides weather-proofing protection to all types of timber and is so good that it will even adhere to masonry and terracotta pots.
Our Wood Stain & Protect is a water-based wood stain with very low VOCs (volatile organic compounds) and good eco-credentials. This quality wood stain creates a quick-drying micro-porous coating that contains a mould inhibitor to protect the coating. Once dry it is not harmful to plants, children or animals making it the ideal choice not only for fencing and sheds, but playhouses and animal housing.
Although the pictures shown are an accurate representation of the wood stain, there are a number of factors which will affect the final colour. The type and condition of your timber will affect the final colour:
- Light colours and clear coatings applied to pressure treated timber will be affected by the green hue of the treatment.
- If colours are applied to dark, weathered timber the stain will look darker than when applied to fresh, light softwood.
- These are high-build wood stains; if more than two coats are applied the colour will be more intense.
- If wood stains are applied on the top of old coatings, the colour of the old coating will influence the top coat colour.
- When viewing colours on a computer, tablet, or phone screen, the colours are affected by VDU interpretation and calibrated pre-sets, and even the type of device you’re using (Mac vs. PC). Graphics cards and software packages will also influence colour representation.
These pictures are created as a guide for colour selection only and may differ from the final product.
This product is typically delivered within 14 working days (estimate only).
You will receive a notification within 24hrs of delivery.
All our Timber range products will be delivered by 3rd party vehicles.
Within our core delivery areas, the delivery charges are below.
- Spend up to £120 inc. vat on our Timber range for a delivery fee of £29.99.
- Spend over £120 inc. vat on our Timber range for a reduced delivery fee of £9.99
- Spend over £200 inc. vat on our Timber range for FREE delivery!
Outside of our core delivery areas the following delivery charges apply.
Zone 1: £35 inc. vat
Zone 2: £45 inc. vat
Regional delivery restrictions apply, check our postcode checker to confirm availability.
*If a delivery scheduled is to a gated community, this will need to be communicated to us in advance and access provided. Where restricted access applies, if waiting times are encountered for the delivery, then additional charges may be incurred.
Cancellations & Exchanges:
- To minimise contact, we are no longer accepting returns.
- For any orders that are returned (unless deemed faulty), the customer is liable for the return shipping fees equivalent to that incurred in the original order (Timber orders also incur a 75% charge of the initial order value).
- If your Timber is faulty, please email photo evidence over within 24 hours for review.
- All returns or exchange requests need communicating to us via email or telephone within 3-working days to be considered (faulty, or not).
- If your order arrives incorrect (missing items etc.), this also needs communicating to us via email or telephone within 3-working days to be considered (faulty, or not).
Average Coverage per Litre: 8m²
Volume of Container: 5l
Preparation - Application
Preparation - Application
Surfaces should be cleaned with warm water, detergent and a stiff brush. Make sure that all mould or algae is removed and rinse well. Ensure that timber is fully dry. For best results previous treatments should be removed or well weathered.
Mix well before use. Wood Stain & Protect is of a stain consistency that allows it to be easily applied by a garden sprayer, brush or roller. Allow each coat to dry before applying the next. Maintain every 2 – 5 years or as required.
Splashes and drips can only be cleaned with warm water and detergent whilst still wet.
Do not apply in temperatures below 50C or if wet weather is expected within 48 hours.
Do not apply to wet, damp or frozen timber.
Get the latest news & offers