Wooden Scarf Rails
- 0% Interest Available*
- Great Quality & Quick Delivery
Our pressure treated scarf ended rails are designed to be used in conjunction with our mortised posts. The end of each rail is cut at an angle to allow it to knit with its neighbour inside the mortise hole in the post.
Dimensions: 3000 x 87 x 38mm
Each 3 metre rail will give you a 2.85 metre bay after allowing for an overlap – the 3.6 metre rail gives you a 3.45 metre bay.
All our wooden scarf rails are pressure treated to prevent insect attack and fungal decay.
As with all natural materials, our Timber supply may be subject to movement and deterioration as they season, this is not to considered to be a fault or defect. This may become evident with shakes, splits and warping.
This product is typically delivered within 14 working days* (estimate only).
You will receive a notification within 24hrs of delivery.
All our Timber range products will be delivered by 3rd party vehicles.
Within our core delivery areas, the delivery charges are below.
- Spend up to £120 inc. vat on our Timber range for a delivery fee of £29.99.
- Spend over £120 inc. vat on our Timber range for a reduced delivery fee of £9.99
- Spend over £200 inc. vat on our Timber range for FREE delivery!
Outside of our core delivery areas the following delivery charges apply.Zone 1: £35 inc. vat
Zone 2: £45 inc. vat
Regional delivery restrictions apply, check our postcode checker to confirm availability.
**If a delivery scheduled is to a gated community, this will need to be communicated to us in advance and access provided. Where restricted access applies, if waiting times are encountered for the delivery, then additional charges may be incurred.
Cancellations, Exchanges; Failed Deliveries:
- For any orders that are returned (unless deemed faulty), the customer is liable for the return shipping fees equivalent to that incurred in the original order (Timber orders also incur a 75% charge of the initial order value).
- In the unlikely event that we're unable to complete the scheduled delivery due to access restrictions or a non-secure delivery location, the customer is responsible for the restocking and redelivery fees. If the delivery can't be rescheduled, then no refund is available.
- If your Timber is faulty, please email photo evidence over within 24 hours for review.
- All returns or exchange requests need communicating to us via email or telephone within 3-working days to be considered (faulty, or not).
- If your order arrives incorrect (missing items etc.), this also needs communicating to us via email or telephone within 3-working days to be considered (faulty, or not).
Timber Treatment: Pressure Treated
Colour: Pale Green/Natural
Finish – Sawn/Planed: Sawn
End – Pointed /Flat End/Scarf: Scarf
Arched Horizontal Fence Panel
Feather Edge Boards 22x125mm
Flat Picket Pale
Heavy Duty Fence Panel - Feather Edge Boarded
Get the latest news & offers