Wooden Battens 16x38x1830mm
- 0% Interest Available*
- Great Quality & Quick Delivery
Fencing Battens – 16mm Thick.
These pressure treated battens are ideal if you want to repair an existing fence/trellis panel – or if you want to save money and make your own.
They are strong and durable. Pressure treated as standard – we stock different sizes that are ideal for trellis panels and closeboard or feather edge fencing too.
Always make sure that when you buy your timber fence battens they are pressure treated. If they are dipped they will rot early at the ground line. Insist on pressure treatment. The preservatives penetrate the timber to prevent insect attack and fungal decay.
As with all natural materials, our Timber supply may be subject to movement and deterioration as they season, this is not to considered to be a fault or defect. This may become evident with shakes, splits and warping.
This product is typically delivered within 14 working days* (estimate only).
You will receive a notification within 24hrs of delivery.
All our Timber range products will be delivered by 3rd party vehicles.
Within our core delivery areas, the delivery charges are below.
- Spend up to £120 inc. vat on our Timber range for a delivery fee of £29.99.
- Spend over £120 inc. vat on our Timber range for a reduced delivery fee of £9.99
- Spend over £200 inc. vat on our Timber range for FREE delivery!
Outside of our core delivery areas the following delivery charges apply.Zone 1: £35 inc. vat
Zone 2: £45 inc. vat
Regional delivery restrictions apply, check our postcode checker to confirm availability.
**If a delivery scheduled is to a gated community, this will need to be communicated to us in advance and access provided. Where restricted access applies, if waiting times are encountered for the delivery, then additional charges may be incurred.
Cancellations, Exchanges; Failed Deliveries:
- For any orders that are returned (unless deemed faulty), the customer is liable for the return shipping fees equivalent to that incurred in the original order (Timber orders also incur a 75% charge of the initial order value).
- In the unlikely event that we're unable to complete the scheduled delivery due to access restrictions or a non-secure delivery location, the customer is responsible for the restocking and redelivery fees. If the delivery can't be rescheduled, then no refund is available.
- If your Timber is faulty, please email photo evidence over within 24 hours for review.
- All returns or exchange requests need communicating to us via email or telephone within 3-working days to be considered (faulty, or not).
- If your order arrives incorrect (missing items etc.), this also needs communicating to us via email or telephone within 3-working days to be considered (faulty, or not).
Timber Treatment: Pressure Treated
Colour: Pale Green/Natural
Finish – Sawn/Planed: Sawn
Rail Type – Square/Bevelled: Square
Size – Thickness: 16mm
Get the latest news & offers