Concrete Gravel Board – for Recessed Posts
- 0% Interest Available*
- Great Quality & Quick Delivery
This concrete gravel board is ideal for use with recessed posts. Each 3m board has a slot at either end to line up with the recessed posts, pre-cast holes; they also have a hole in the centre of the board, should you wish to install another post. We suggest using the M10 220mm bolts.
Dimensions: 3000 x 150 x 50mm
Gravel boards help your fence last much longer than it would without one. They work by protecting the bottom of the panels from ground moisture, which can naturally cause the timber to rot. You also gain extra protection with a concrete gravel board as they cannot rot like the timber alternatives.
All our concrete fencing products are steel reinforced for extra strength. They are an excellent alternative to timber gravel boards, ideal for windy areas where you want extra peace of mind.
Keep your fence panels off the ground and extend their lifespan with a British Standard approved concrete gravel board! Lift your fence by 150mm (6 inches), and provide a solid foundation from which to build your own fencing system.
These boards are concrete, with one smooth side, and one flat side.
When choosing a concrete gravel board it is important to make sure you buy the correct board. These concrete gravel boards are available in one length, 3000mm (10ft). They are NOT appropriate for use with any of our timber fence panels, instead, being designed for use with our concrete recessed posts and individual timber pieces.
This product is typically delivered within 14 working days (estimate only).
You will receive a notification within 24hrs of delivery.
All our Timber range products will be delivered by 3rd party vehicles.
Within our core delivery areas, the delivery charges are below.
- Spend up to £120 inc. vat on our Timber range for a delivery fee of £29.99.
- Spend over £120 inc. vat on our Timber range for a reduced delivery fee of £9.99
- Spend over £200 inc. vat on our Timber range for FREE delivery!
Outside of our core delivery areas the following delivery charges apply.
Zone 1: £35 inc. vat
Zone 2: £45 inc. vat
Regional delivery restrictions apply, check our postcode checker to confirm availability.
*If a delivery scheduled is to a gated community, this will need to be communicated to us in advance and access provided. Where restricted access applies, if waiting times are encountered for the delivery, then additional charges may be incurred.
Cancellations & Exchanges:
- To minimise contact, we are no longer accepting returns.
- For any orders that are returned (unless deemed faulty), the customer is liable for the return shipping fees equivalent to that incurred in the original order (Timber orders also incur a 75% charge of the initial order value).
- If your Timber is faulty, please email photo evidence over within 24 hours for review.
- All returns or exchange requests need communicating to us via email or telephone within 3-working days to be considered (faulty, or not).
- If your order arrives incorrect (missing items etc.), this also needs communicating to us via email or telephone within 3-working days to be considered (faulty, or not).
Size – Thickness: 50mm
Finish – Smooth/Rockface: Smooth
Get the latest news & offers