Elite Slatted Top Fence Panel
- 0% Interest Available*
- Great Quality & Quick Delivery
Our elite slatted top fence panel is a contemporary piece which provides the height of a standard fence, while the in-built lattice creates decorative top which will allow light into your garden. Even better, the elite slatted top fence panel are a well constructed double sided panel offering a pleasing view from either side, ensuring no more neighbourly disputes; and has a matching gate available. They are manufactured using a heavier framework yet still remain a competitively priced fence panel. The design of this panel makes it ideal for windy areas, as the small gaps between the boards allow the wind to pass through.
Dimensions: 1800 x 1800 x 46mm
Available in one height, 1800mm (5ft 11 inches) this measurement includes the slatted top, which is 300mm (11.8 inches) high. The panel is 1800mm (5ft 11 inches) wide and designed for use with timber, concrete, and plastic accessories.
When choosing a gravel board it is important to make sure you buy the correct board to match your panels. For this panel, ensure your gravel board is also 1800mm (5ft 11 inches) in length.
If your posts are already in place and measure 1830mm (6ft) apart, don’t worry, simply attach a small piece of timber batten (16 x 38 x 1830mm) to either side of the panel to widen it. These battens will be completely hidden by the groove in slotted posts!
Each reeded board (8mm x 90mm) is inserted into a rebated frame, before being stapled into place. The boards are then screwed to vertical battens, which are in turn stapled to the frame, creating a robust structure. Each piece of timber is pressure treated, and the staples, screws, and nails used, are weather resistant.
The finished size is 46 x 1800mm.
As with all natural materials, our Timber supply may be subject to movement and deterioration as they season, this is not to considered to be a fault or defect. This may become evident with shakes, splits and warping.
This product is typically delivered within 14 working days* (estimate only).
You will receive a notification within 24hrs of delivery.
All our Timber range products will be delivered by 3rd party vehicles.
Within our core delivery areas, the delivery charges are below.
- Spend up to £120 inc. vat on our Timber range for a delivery fee of £29.99.
- Spend over £120 inc. vat on our Timber range for a reduced delivery fee of £9.99
- Spend over £200 inc. vat on our Timber range for FREE delivery!
Outside of our core delivery areas the following delivery charges apply.Zone 1: £35 inc. vat
Zone 2: £45 inc. vat
Regional delivery restrictions apply, check our postcode checker to confirm availability.
**If a delivery scheduled is to a gated community, this will need to be communicated to us in advance and access provided. Where restricted access applies, if waiting times are encountered for the delivery, then additional charges may be incurred.
Cancellations, Exchanges; Failed Deliveries:
- For any orders that are returned (unless deemed faulty), the customer is liable for the return shipping fees equivalent to that incurred in the original order (Timber orders also incur a 75% charge of the initial order value).
- In the unlikely event that we're unable to complete the scheduled delivery due to access restrictions or a non-secure delivery location, the customer is responsible for the restocking and redelivery fees. If the delivery can't be rescheduled, then no refund is available.
- If your Timber is faulty, please email photo evidence over within 24 hours for review.
- All returns or exchange requests need communicating to us via email or telephone within 3-working days to be considered (faulty, or not).
- If your order arrives incorrect (missing items etc.), this also needs communicating to us via email or telephone within 3-working days to be considered (faulty, or not).
Timber Treatment: Pressure Treated
Colour: Pale Green/Natural
Panel Top: Straight
Board at Thinnest Point: 8mm
Construction Type: Same both sides
Panel Thickness: 46mm
Height at Highest Point: 1800mm
Board at Thickest Point: 8mm
Board Width: 90mm
Frame Thickness: 65 x 46mm
Height at Shoulder: 1800mm
Trellis Height: 270mm
Trellis Size: 16 x 38mm
Trellis Gap: 24mm
Elite Cross Top Decking / Border Panel
Elite Picket Fence Panel - Round Top
Elite Picket Gate - Round Top
Elite Tongue & Groove Gate
Get the latest news & offers