Eco Fencing Boltdown
- 0% Interest Available*
- Great Quality & Quick Delivery
Our Eco Fencing is manufactured from 75% recycled products, consisting of waste PVC-u blended with wood fibre. Available in three colours, Eco Fencing is easy to install, and requires no maintenance!
When fitting your post, we recommend that you allow a minimum of 600mm to go into the ground. Securely fix them with our quick and easy postcrete, or use one of the Eco Fencing Fittings. Our hot dip, galvanised Supaspike will make installing your posts even easier, whilst the Boltdown will fix your Eco Fencing to a concrete base.
Use our M8 x 100 Thunderbolts to attach your Boltdown to a concrete base, and simply slide the post over the top! The finished size is 600mm.
As this product is made to order, there may be an extended delivery time.
This product is typically delivered within 14 working days* (estimate only).
You will receive a notification within 24hrs of delivery.
All our Timber range products will be delivered by 3rd party vehicles.
Within our core delivery areas, the delivery charges are below.
- Spend up to £120 inc. vat on our Timber range for a delivery fee of £29.99.
- Spend over £120 inc. vat on our Timber range for a reduced delivery fee of £9.99
- Spend over £200 inc. vat on our Timber range for FREE delivery!
Outside of our core delivery areas the following delivery charges apply.Zone 1: £35 inc. vat
Zone 2: £45 inc. vat
Regional delivery restrictions apply, check our postcode checker to confirm availability.
**If a delivery scheduled is to a gated community, this will need to be communicated to us in advance and access provided. Where restricted access applies, if waiting times are encountered for the delivery, then additional charges may be incurred.
Cancellations, Exchanges; Failed Deliveries:
- For any orders that are returned (unless deemed faulty), the customer is liable for the return shipping fees equivalent to that incurred in the original order (Timber orders also incur a 75% charge of the initial order value).
- In the unlikely event that we're unable to complete the scheduled delivery due to access restrictions or a non-secure delivery location, the customer is responsible for the restocking and redelivery fees. If the delivery can't be rescheduled, then no refund is available.
- If your Timber is faulty, please email photo evidence over within 24 hours for review.
- All returns or exchange requests need communicating to us via email or telephone within 3-working days to be considered (faulty, or not).
- If your order arrives incorrect (missing items etc.), this also needs communicating to us via email or telephone within 3-working days to be considered (faulty, or not).
Get the latest news & offers