Eco Fencing Board – Walnut
- 0% Interest Available*
- Great Quality & Quick Delivery
Maintenance free fencing in rich, pigmented walnut!
- 1830 x 300 x 50mm
- 2440 x 300 x 50mm
Our Eco Fencing Boards come in two different lengths 1830mm (6ft), and 2440mm (8ft), and are designed to fit neatly into the Eco Fencing Posts, or existing concrete posts. Each board is 300mm (12 inches) high – simply stack them on top of one another to achieve your desired fence height.
Each board has a shaped top, suitable to be left as it is. Alternatively, why not finish your fence with a decorative curved top; concave, convex, or mix and match, and create a fence unique to your tastes.
Our boards are heavy duty, yet weigh only 5kg!
Our Eco Fencing is manufactured from 75% recycled products, consisting of waste PVC-u blended with wood fibre. The measurements above are in millimetres – mm. The finished size is 50 x 300mm. Speak to a member of our team to discuss your Eco Fencing options.
As this product is made to order, there may be an extended delivery time.
Please note – the 2.4m – 8ft boards are not suitable to construct a full panel. They are best suited for cutting to shorter lengths, where a non standard board length is required, or finishing off a run. The boards are prone to expansion in very hot weather, so ensure sufficient expansion space is allowed for
This product is typically delivered within 14 working days (estimate only).
You will receive a notification within 24hrs of delivery.
All our Timber range products will be delivered by 3rd party vehicles.
Within our core delivery areas, the delivery charges are below.
- Spend up to £120 inc. vat on our Timber range for a delivery fee of £29.99.
- Spend over £120 inc. vat on our Timber range for a reduced delivery fee of £9.99
- Spend over £200 inc. vat on our Timber range for FREE delivery!
Outside of our core delivery areas the following delivery charges apply.
Zone 1: £35 inc. vat
Zone 2: £45 inc. vat
Regional delivery restrictions apply, check our postcode checker to confirm availability.
*If a delivery scheduled is to a gated community, this will need to be communicated to us in advance and access provided. Where restricted access applies, if waiting times are encountered for the delivery, then additional charges may be incurred.
Cancellations & Exchanges:
- To minimise contact, we are no longer accepting returns.
- For any orders that are returned (unless deemed faulty), the customer is liable for the return shipping fees equivalent to that incurred in the original order (Timber orders also incur a 75% charge of the initial order value).
- If your Timber is faulty, please email photo evidence over within 24 hours for review.
- All returns or exchange requests need communicating to us via email or telephone within 3-working days to be considered (faulty, or not).
- If your order arrives incorrect (missing items etc.), this also needs communicating to us via email or telephone within 3-working days to be considered (faulty, or not).
1830 x 300mm
2440 x 300mm
Get the latest news & offers