Fossil Sandstone Walling Stone – Mixed Size
- 0% Interest Available
- Great Quality & Quick Delivery
Fossil Mint is a fantastic choice for adding warmth and character. The stone is enhanced with the occasional fern fossil print, so you really get a feel for the age of the stone. The edges of this stone are hand dressed to give a rustic feel. They are smooth on the top and bottom surfaces so they can be dry laid or laid with a mortar bed.
Each tonne of Fossil Mint Walling will give you approximately 4 – 5m2 of stone.
As with all natural materials, our Paving supply may be subject to minor chipping, this is not to considered to be a fault or defect.
Delivery will occur within 14 working days of order.
Zone 1 delivery charge – £35
Zone 2 delivery charge – £54
To see more information on delivery, zones and charges click here.
In the unlikely event that we’re unable to complete the scheduled delivery due to access restrictions or a non-secure delivery location (front garden / driveway), you may have the option for redelivery subject to customer approval and additional delivery charges. If the delivery can’t be rescheduled, then no refund is available.
To avoid any delivery issues to a secure location at the front of the property, we strongly advise someone being present to receive the delivery, otherwise additional charges may apply, as explained above.
Deliveries will only be made to the address selected for shipping at the point of order, and cannot be changed on receipt of the delivery, otherwise additional charges may apply.
For any orders that are returned (unless deemed faulty), the customer is liable for the return shipping fees equivalent to that incurred in the original order, plus a 15% charge of the initial order value, for restocking.
Returns will only be accepted in full, partial orders will be declined.
As a natural product, there is a 10% breakage tolerance on all orders before being eligible for return.
- Size: A well balanced mixture of 215x100mm, 270x100mm and 325x100mm
- Edges: The edges of this stone are hand dressed to give a rustic feel.
- Thickness: The bricks are between 50mm-80mm thick. They will need coursing.
- Surface Finish: They are smooth on the top and bottom surfaces so they can be dry laid or laid with a mortar bed.
- Colour Palette: A buff background swirled with an occasional red/pink colour. Also enhanced with fossil prints on the surface.
Get the latest news & offers