Rippon Buff Sandstone – 2.85m Circle Kit
- 0% Interest Available
- Great Quality & Quick Delivery
Rippon buff is a sandstone which is made up of an attractive mix of colours whilst still looking like an authentic natural sandstone. This classic sandstone is composed of mostly orange shades which swirled with pinks, purples, greys and even an occasional yellow shade. The resulting finish is a colourful, yet subtle area which adds colour and personality to any outdoor space. Each slab is different, so your patio will be completely unique, unlike anyone else’s.
Sandstone is an excellent all-round choice. The stone is a sedimentary stone, which consists of small grains which are held together by a silicon ‘natural cement’. It’s this ‘cement’ that gives the sandstone is wide ranging variations in colour and texture. Silicon is a very tough substance, which is why sandstone is so hard wearing and worthy of the investment.
This kit is a perfect addition to a garden paving pattern. The slabs are cut to fit together in a perfect circle surrounding a round centre piece and can be squared-off using regular paving slabs. These kits are easy to use and, with a little effort, can create a wonderful effect and give a patio area a really stylish feel without distracting from the eye. The surface of these slabs have a riven effect. The slabs have a completely natural surface.
As with all natural materials, our Paving supply may be subject to minor chipping, this is not to considered to be a fault or defect.
Each circle kit will incur one full delivery charge per unit, as each circle kit fills an entire palette.
Delivery will occur within 14 working days of order.
Zone 1 delivery charge – £35
Zone 2 delivery charge – £54
To see more information on delivery, zones and charges click here.
For any orders that are returned (unless deemed faulty), the customer is liable for the return shipping fees equivalent to that incurred in the original order, plus a 15% charge of the initial order value, for restocking.
Returns will only be accepted in full, partial orders will be declined.
As a natural product, there is a 10% breakage tolerance on all orders before being eligible for return.
- Size: 1 Round Centre Piece | 3 Sizes of Slabs to Produce Three Separate Rings | 2.85m Diameter (Dependant On Joint Size)
- Edges: The edges are all hand-dressed. This makes for edges that have a classic feel, but still sit nicely side-by-side.
- Surface Finish: The surface of these slabs have a riven effect. The slabs have a completely natural surface.
- Thickness: Easy-lay 22mm calibrated slabs, these are much easier to lay whilst keeping level.
- Colour Palette: Varying shades of oranges, swirled with pinks, purples, greys and even subtle yellows throughout.
Get the latest news & offers