Fossil Mint Sandstone – 2.85m Circle Kit
- 0% Interest Available
- Great Quality & Quick Delivery
Out of stock
Fossil Mint sandstone is a classic stone that has been popular for many years and it’s easy to see why. The stone is set on a predominantly buff background with swirls of reds and pinks appearing occasionally to add warmth to a traditional feeling stone. On top of this, Fossil Mint gets its name from the occasional fern print fossil that appears on the surface – all of our stone is natural and has been in the ground for millions of years, but no stone makes you realise this like Fossil Mint.
If you want to add warmth and character, there is no better stone that Fossil Mint. Sandstone is an excellent all-round choice. The stone is a sedimentary stone, which consists of small grains which are held together by a silicon ‘natural cement’. It’s this ‘cement’ that gives the sandstone is wide ranging variations in colour and texture.
Silicon is a very tough substance, which is why sandstone is so hard wearing and worthy of the investment. This kit is a perfect addition to a garden paving pattern. The slabs are cut to fit together in a perfect circle surrounding a round centre piece and can be squared-off using regular paving slabs.
These kits are easy to use and, with a little effort, can create a wonderful effect and give a patio area a really stylish feel without distracting from the eye. The surface is a naturally smooth surface, but with a light pitting.
As with all natural materials, our Paving supply may be subject to minor chipping, this is not to considered to be a fault or defect.
Each circle kit will incur one full delivery charge per unit, as each circle kit fills an entire palette.
Delivery will occur within 14 working days of order.
Zone 1 delivery charge – £35
Zone 2 delivery charge – £54
To see more information on delivery, zones and charges click here.
For any orders that are returned (unless deemed faulty), the customer is liable for the return shipping fees equivalent to that incurred in the original order, plus a 15% charge of the initial order value, for restocking.
Returns will only be accepted in full, partial orders will be declined.
As a natural product, there is a 10% breakage tolerance on all orders before being eligible for return.
- Size: 1 Round Centre Piece | 3 Sizes of Slabs to Produce Three Separate Rings | 2.85m Diameter (Dependant On Joint Size)
- Edges: The edges are all hand-dressed. This makes for edges that have a classic feel, but still sit nicely side-by-side.
- Surface Finish: The surface is a naturally smooth surface, but with a light pitting.
- Thickness: Easy-lay 22mm calibrated slabs, these are much easier to lay whilst keeping level.
- Colour Palette: A buff background swirled with an occasional red/pink colour. Also enhanced with fossil prints on the surface.
Get the latest news & offers