Kota Black Limestone – Patio Pack 22mm – Sawn Edges
- 0% Interest Available
- Great Quality & Quick Delivery
Each purchase quantity equates to 1m2. Limestone can fit up to 17m2 in a single box.
Black Limestone is sleek and stylish. It has grown and grown in popularity over the last few years, and has left plenty of satisfied customers. This is a naturally occurring stone, which surprises a lot of people because of the deep, genuine black colour. The stone is perfect for creating a effortlessly eye-catching area the moment it is complete. Over time, limestone improves. The colour mellows out and slowly starts to feel wonderfully traditional as the years go by.
The surface of the limestone is ‘naturally smooth’, so there is no need to worry about excessive flaking, or rough/sharp patches of the stone occurring. Black Limestone does require a fair bit of maintenance, so is recommended for a keen gardener who enjoys putting time and effort into the upkeep of their garden. The finished product is fantastic. The deep blacks bring any garden to life immediately, so it is worth the maintenance – however, it is important to know that it will require it.
The edges of these slabs are clean cut, sawn edges which makes for the neatest joints between the slabs.
As with all natural materials, our Paving supply may be subject to minor chipping, this is not to considered to be a fault or defect.
There is a single delivery charge per pallet regardless of how full the boxes are, so the most economical way to purchase your slabs is to buy full boxes. However, we’re always happy to split them down to precise amounts.
Each quantity of purchase equates to 1m2 of product. Limestone can fit up to 17m2 in a single box. The delivery costs breakdown example is below:
- 0m2 – 17m2 = 1 x Delivery Charge
- 17.1m2 – 34m2 = 2 x Delivery Charges
- 34.1m2 – 51m2 = 3 x Delivery Charges
Delivery will occur within 14 working days of order.
Zone 1 delivery charge – £35
Zone 2 delivery charge – £54
To see more information on delivery, zones and charges click here.
For any orders that are returned (unless deemed faulty), the customer is liable for the return shipping fees equivalent to that incurred in the original order, plus a 15% charge of the initial order value, for restocking.
Returns will only be accepted in full, partial orders will be declined.
As a natural product, there is a 10% breakage tolerance on all orders before being eligible for return.
- Size: The slabs are a mix of four different sizes – 90 x 60cm, 60 x 60cm, 60 x 29cm, 29 x 29cm
- Edges: The edges of these slabs are clean cut, sawn edges which makes for the neatest joints between the slabs.
- Surface Finish: The surface of the limestone is ‘naturally smooth’, so there is no need to worry about excessive flaking, or rough/sharp patches of the stone occurring.
- Colour Palette: A consistent shade of black which can be enhanced to a deep black with a coat of sealant.
Get the latest news & offers