Celotex Thermal Laminate Insulated Plasterboard – Tapered Edge
- 15mm PIR Thickness
- Acieves a BRE Green Guide A+
- Previously PL3000
Celotex PL4000 range offers a variety of sizes of a high performance thermal insulation board range where the PIR insulation is bonded to 12.5mm tapered edge plasterboard. The polyisocyanurate rigid foam core has a thermal conductivity value of 0.022 W/m.K which gives high performance levels in various situations.
The range is previously known as the PL3000 with this board replacing the PL3015.
- 2400 x 1200 x 27.5mm (2.88m2)
- 2400 x 1200 x 37.5mm (2.88m2)
- 2400 x 1200 x 52.5mm (2.88m2)
- 2400 x 1200 x 62.5mm (2.88m2)
- 2400 x 1200 x 67.5mm (2.88m2)
- 2400 x 1200 x 72.5mm (2.88m2)
- 2400 x 1200 x 77.5mm (2.88m2)
- Spend up to £420 inc. vat on our Building Materials range for a delivery fee of £30.
- Spend over £420 inc. vat on our Building Materials range for FREE delivery!
The above pricing thresholds apply to all materials within the Building Materials category (as displayed within the navigation), allowing for customers to mix and match between sub-categories.
Delivery Timeframes: Up to 5 Working Days
Standard deliveries are made Monday to Friday between 8am to 5pm.
Should we have issues with the stock or delivery area we will aim to advise within 48 hours by phone or email. We will offer an alternative or a full refund.
Due to the size and wide volume of products we make available, we are unable to guarantee delivery times. We will request drivers to call in advance but this can’t be guaranteed.
- Delivery Address – Drop off point is the nearest accessible roadside to the delivery address provided.
- Taking Delivery – Someone must be present to accept delivery (and assist the driver with bulky and difficult items such as plasterboard etc.)
- Delivery Access – A large lorry may make your delivery. This may cause problems when trying to offload. If you believe that there could be an issue please contact us prior to ordering.
In the event of a failed delivery / restocking charges may apply, equivalent to those originally incurred on the initial order.
Faulty & Damaged Products:
In the unlikely event that a delivered product is faulty or damaged, we will exchange the product or provide you with a full refund. Notification of any defect must be made within 10 days of the product being delivered to you. We reserve the right to inspect all returned products prior to agreeing to any part-refund, full refund or product exchange.
In the event that you wish to return a product that is no longer required, we will provide you with a refund less a 25% restocking charge (if applicable) and excluding any delivery charges, provided we are advised of the proposed return within 14 days of the product being delivered to you.
- Pack Quantity – 1
- Drylining & Plasters Type – Insulated Plasterboard
- Board Length – 2400mm
- Board Width – 1200mm
- Board Thickness – 27.5, 37.5, 52.5, 62.5, 67.5, 72.5 or 77.5mm as stated in product information.
- Manufacturer – Celotex
- Coverage – 2.88m2
Insulated Plasterboard FAQ's
Insulated Plasterboard FAQ's
What is Insulation Plasterboard?Insulation plasterboard is a commonly used building material, which is comprised of a sheet of standard plasterboard or gypsum board, and a sheet of insulating material sandwiched together into a single sheet. Insulation plasterboard is a great option for supporting improved insulation in your home. If you're looking to protect the environment by improving your energy consumption whilst keeping bills low, we highly recommend installing plasterboard on each wall of your home. Using thermal insulated boards will increase energy efficiency, as it reduces reliance on fuel and heating.
Where is Insulation Plasterboard Used?The main use of insulated plasterboard is to line external walls, usually brick walls that do not provide effective insulation. It is normally quicker to install than the traditional dry-lining/insulation method, and can be a cheaper solution to using foil-backed plasterboard and a layer of traditional insulation material. It also gives you the advantage of offering a thermal layer with a thinner profile, resulting in less room being lost overall.
Insulation Plasterboard BenefitsWhile insulated plasterboard isn't the most environmentally friendly option for adding insulation in your home, it does have the advantage of being a low cost method to stop heat from escaping through one wall or another in your home.
Cheap Insulated Plasterboard PricesRecognised as a major supplier of all types of building materials, the Mick George Group offer cheap Insulated Plasterboard prices across its entire range.
Buy Insulated Plasterboard OnlineAs well as ordering over the phone, customers can also buy Insulated Plasterboard online, 24-7 at their convenience.
Get the latest news & offers