British Gypsum Gyproc Fireline Plasterboard – Tapered Edge
- Score and snap to cleanly cut
- 60 Minute Fire Resistance
- Designed for higher risk areas
The Fireproof Plasterboard is available in tapered or squared edge and in 12.5mm or 15mm thickness, dependent on your needs. This ever-popular size board is perfect for your DIY, new build, self-build or refurbishment of internal walls when you need fire protection. Once taping and jointing has been completed, this board offers the perfect surface for decoration.
For protection against moisture, use our Vapour Plasterboard which is also available in different thicknesses.
- 1800mm x 900mm x 12.5mm (1.62m2)
- 2400mm x 1200mm x 12.5mm (2.88m2)
- 2700mm x 1200mm x 12.5mm (3.24m2)
- 3000mm x 1200mm x 12.5mm (3.6m2)
- 1800mm x 900mm x 15mm (1.62m2)
- 2400mm x 1200mm x 15mm (2.88m2)
- 2700mm x 1200mm x 15mm (3.24m2)
- 3000mm x 1200mm x 15mm (3.6m2)
- Spend up to £420 inc. vat on our Building Materials range for a delivery fee of £30.
- Spend over £420 inc. vat on our Building Materials range for FREE delivery!
The above pricing thresholds apply to all materials within the Building Materials category (as displayed within the navigation), allowing for customers to mix and match between sub-categories.
Delivery Timeframes: Up to 5 Working Days
Standard deliveries are made Monday to Friday between 8am to 5pm.
Should we have issues with the stock or delivery area we will aim to advise within 48 hours by phone or email. We will offer an alternative or a full refund.
Due to the size and wide volume of products we make available, we are unable to guarantee delivery times. We will request drivers to call in advance but this can’t be guaranteed.
- Delivery Address – Drop off point is the nearest accessible roadside to the delivery address provided.
- Taking Delivery – Someone must be present to accept delivery (and assist the driver with bulky and difficult items such as plasterboard etc.)
- Delivery Access – A large lorry may make your delivery. This may cause problems when trying to offload. If you believe that there could be an issue please contact us prior to ordering.
In the event of a failed delivery / restocking charges may apply, equivalent to those originally incurred on the initial order.
Faulty & Damaged Products:
In the unlikely event that a delivered product is faulty or damaged, we will exchange the product or provide you with a full refund. Notification of any defect must be made within 10 days of the product being delivered to you. We reserve the right to inspect all returned products prior to agreeing to any part-refund, full refund or product exchange.
In the event that you wish to return a product that is no longer required, we will provide you with a refund less a 25% restocking charge (if applicable) and excluding any delivery charges, provided we are advised of the proposed return within 14 days of the product being delivered to you.
- Pack Quantity – 1
- Drylining & Plasters Type – Fire Resistant
- Board Lengths – 1800, 2400, 2700 or 3000mm as stated in product information.
- Board Width – 900 or 1200mm as stated in product information.
- Board Thickness – 12.5 or 15mm as stated in product information.
- Manufacturer – British Gypsum
- 1800 x 900mm – 1.62m2
- 2400 x 1200mm – 2.88m2
- 2700 x 1200mm – 3.24m2
- 3000 x 1200mm – 3.6m2
Fire Resistant Plasterboard FAQ's
Fire Resistant Plasterboard FAQ's
What is Fire board?Fireboard is a specialised product which has a gypsum core and contains glass fibres and other non-combustible materials. On the outside, fireboards just look like any other drywall. It differs to drywall because it's more fire-resistant to slow down the spread of a fire from one room in your house, to other rooms. The fibres act as reinforcement to keep the board from disintegrating as quickly as regular drywall. This combination makes for a solid barrier against the possibilities of fire, making it highly fire-resistant for when installed in the walls of your home.
Where are Fire boards Used?Fireboards are used for walls, partitions, and ceilings. Fireboards have low thermal conductivity, non-combustible properties, and enhanced fire protection which makes them suitable for any building type and many building contractors will suggest fireproof plasterboard. Fireboards are also used for new constructions or for the installation of cassette stoves where there is no existing chimney breast. In addition, the fireproof properties of the plasterboard allow its usage in places where more stringent fire performance is needed, like domestic and commercial separating walls, garages, corridors, and steel encasement.
Popular FireboardsGypsum board, also known as drywall, is the most commonly used fire-resistant interior finish. Type X gypsum board is treated with additives to improve its fire-resistance property, making it a popular choice.
Cheap Fireboard PricesRecognised as a major supplier of all types of building materials, the Mick George Group offer cheap Fireboard prices across its entire range.
Buy Fireboard OnlineAs well as ordering over the phone, customers can also buy Fireboard online, 24-7 at their convenience.
Get the latest news & offers