Warmline PHE Insulated Plasterboard
- Class O fire rating
- Improves thermal efficency
- BBA certified
Warmline PHE is available in a number of different thicknesses and sizes; please see the drop-down menu for the full selection to suit your needs. This product uses phenolic foam bonded to plasterboard and is used to dryline and insulate in one single application and is only available in square edge. Manufactured using a blowing agent that has Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (zero ODP) and Low Global Warming Potential (GWP) making it exceptionally environmentally friendly.
Out of all the insulated plasterboards that are available, Warmline PHE is one of the most thermal and top-of-the-range insulating products on the market. It can be applied directly to a solid wall using a dot, dab method or with mechanical fixing. It is usually recommended that you use both methods as the boards are heavy. They may also need supporting with a Gyproc Nailable Plug either side of the board.
- 2400mm x 1200mm x 30mm – Pallet of 33 (95.04m2)
- 2400mm x 1200mm x 35mm – Pallet of 29 (83.52m2)
- 2400mm x 1200mm x 37.5mm – Pallet of 26 (74.88m2)
- 2400mm x 1200mm x 40mm – Pallet of 25 (72m2)
- 2400mm x 1200mm x 42.5mm – Pallet of 24 (69.12m2)
- 2400mm x 1200mm x 50mm – Pallet of 20 (57.6m2)
- 2400mm x 1200mm x 52.5mm – Pallet of 19 (54.72m2)
- 2400mm x 1200mm x 60mm – Pallet of 17 (48.96m2)
- 2400mm x 1200mm x 62.5mm – Pallet of 16 (46.08m2)
- 2400mm x 1200mm x 70mm – Pallet of 15 (43.2m2)
- 2400mm x 1200mm x 72.5mm – Pallet of 14 (40.32m2)
- 2400mm x 1200mm x 80mm – Pallet of 13 (37.44m2)
- 2400mm x 1200mm x 82.5mm – Pallet of 12 (34.56m2)
- 2400mm x 1200mm x 90mm – Pallet of 11 (31.68m2)
- Spend up to £420 inc. vat on our Building Materials range for a delivery fee of £30.
- Spend over £420 inc. vat on our Building Materials range for FREE delivery!
The above pricing thresholds apply to all materials within the Building Materials category (as displayed within the navigation), allowing for customers to mix and match between sub-categories.
Delivery Timeframes: Up to 5 Working Days
Standard deliveries are made Monday to Friday between 8am to 5pm.
Should we have issues with the stock or delivery area we will aim to advise within 48 hours by phone or email. We will offer an alternative or a full refund.
Due to the size and wide volume of products we make available, we are unable to guarantee delivery times. We will request drivers to call in advance but this can’t be guaranteed.
- Delivery Address – Drop off point is the nearest accessible roadside to the delivery address provided.
- Taking Delivery – Someone must be present to accept delivery (and assist the driver with bulky and difficult items such as plasterboard etc.)
- Delivery Access – A large lorry may make your delivery. This may cause problems when trying to offload. If you believe that there could be an issue please contact us prior to ordering.
In the event of a failed delivery / restocking charges may apply, equivalent to those originally incurred on the initial order.
Faulty & Damaged Products:
In the unlikely event that a delivered product is faulty or damaged, we will exchange the product or provide you with a full refund. Notification of any defect must be made within 10 days of the product being delivered to you. We reserve the right to inspect all returned products prior to agreeing to any part-refund, full refund or product exchange.
In the event that you wish to return a product that is no longer required, we will provide you with a refund less a 25% restocking charge (if applicable) and excluding any delivery charges, provided we are advised of the proposed return within 14 days of the product being delivered to you.
- Length – 2400mm
- Width – 1200mm
- Thickness – 30mm, 35mm, 37.5mm, 40mm, 42.5mm 50mm, 52.5mm, 60mm, 62.5mm, 70mm, 72.5mm, 80mm, 82.5mm or 90mm
- Manufacturer – Warmline
Insulation Board FAQs
Insulation Board FAQs
What are Insulation Boards?Insulation board, also known as foam board, is a rigid material traditionally made from glass fibre or foam plastics. Insulation boards are an essential part of any building construction whether domestic or commercial, made from a variety of materials, designed to either conserve heat or to block sound transmission within a building.
Installing Insulation BoardThe insulation board must be cut to perfectly fit the cavity where it will be installed. Next you will use tape or caulk to ensure everything is sealed up nice and tight. If you don’t do this, then air will still be able to move around the insulation board.
Where to use Insulation BoardThe boards can either be placed inside a wall cavity, on the internal side of external walls or to the outside of your home.
Insulation Board MaterialsTypically, insulation board is manufactured from PIR, but can also be made from polystyrene, wood-fibre, and phenolic foam with each having different properties.
Insulation Board LongevityAs a general rule, insulation should be replaced or retrofitted every 15 to 20 years.
Insulation Board ThicknessInsulation does the same thing for a house. The thicker the insulation, the better it works to reduce heat flow from the inside of a home to the outside during winter, and from outside to inside during summer.
Cheap Insulation Board PricesRecognised as a major supplier of all types of building materials, the Mick George Group offer cheap Insulation prices across its entire range.
Buy Insulation Board OnlineAs well as ordering over the phone, customers can also buy Insulation online, 24-7 at their convenience.
Get the latest news & offers