POSH Kit Drawing Competition
The Mick George Group and Peterborough United FC have combined to provide a special drawing competition where applicants can submit designs of a new replica kit for the chance to win prizes worth over £500.
If you’ve got some creative flair, or are just looking to fulfil your artistic educational requirements, then this could be the perfect opportunity.
As a reward for your efforts, ONE lucky winner will win a vast array of prizes worth over £500 collectively. These include:
– VIP iFollow Package: subscription to watch a forthcoming Peterborough United FC home league game of choice from the comfort of their own home
– £50 Just Eat refreshments package: Enjoy watching the Football while tucking in to some lovely food and drinks of your choice*
– Personalised Player Message:
– Signed Shirt from the Man of the Match
– Post lockdown Hospitality Package at the Weston Homes Stadium x 4 (for a home league match of your choice)*
– Mascot appearance (pre-selected home league fixture – post lockdown)*
To enter, all you have to do is:
– Download the Kit Creative: print, design and photograph before posting pictures on the Mick George Group (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and, or LinkedIn) and Peterborough United FC (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and, or LinkedIn)social media channels.
– All posts need to be submitted before 10th Feb, 2021 to be considered
– One lucky winner will be selected at random from the ‘kit creative’ posts on social media only
– Winner to be announced 12th Feb, 2021 on all of the social media channels highlighted above
– The fortunate winner will be contacted directly and will receive all of the prizes associated with the competition
* T&C’s apply: Winner to be selected at the discretion of the Mick George Group, in line with the conditions referenced above. By submitting an application, you’re accepting communications via email / social media with regards to the competition. The hospitality package and Mascot Appearance will only apply once normal procedures resume following the Covid-19 Pandemic. The Just Eat voucher is restricted to £50 and any additional spend is to be covered by the the winner – The refreshments selection is the responsibility of the winner placing the order.