Project Facts

Service:Demolition
Project:NHS Clinic
Location:Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
Client:Campbell Buchanen & South Midland Construction

About

The buildings complex was initially built in 1854 and served the public as Huntingdon County Hospital for over a century until it was closed in 1983.The buildings continued to be used as offices for the NHS Cambridgeshire Primary Trust but latterly stood empty for a number of years until planning permission for a new housing development was finally granted in 2012

Location

Quick Enquiry Form

Related Case Studies