Mick George Community Fund Round 2 2019
An increasing sight in the Cambridgeshire, Northamptonshire, Lincolnshire and Leicestershire regions, the Mick George Group are certainly justifying their presence with yet another funding donation within each county.
The second of four annual ‘Community Fund’ announcements due in 2019, the construction company has announced funding assistance to nine separate community based initiatives, to a value that surpasses £272,992.
The donations span a wide range of sports and community projects, that will prove beneficial to various audiences.
- Orton Park Cricket Club: Ground improvements - £46,500
- Nene Valley Railway: Yarwell station track improvements - £15,278
- Leicestershire County Council: Betsy Hensers Lane Watercourse - £10,000
- St. Luke's Tixover Church: Refurbishments - £96,595
- Old Sulehay Nature Reserve (The Wildlife Trust): Establish new grazing departments - £20,510
- Ringstead Village Social Club: Function room renovation - £14,220
- Rushton Cricket Club: Pavilion and machinery upgrades - £28,800
- Rushton & Higham Town Cricket Club: Playing and Practice facilities - £15,089
- Ellington Playing Field Association: Climbing frame equipment - £26,000
So far in 2019, Mick George Ltd has allocated more than £383,000 and since the ‘funds’ initiation, over 120 projects have been supported, with approximately £3million.
The current round of applications for the 2019 Mick George Community Fund is now open. Visit www.mickgeorge.co.uk/mick-george-community-fund to submit entries, before June 12th, 2019.
Jon Stump, Joint CEO at Mick George Ltd commented: ‘’This announcement is one that the business always welcomes, and particularly this time around given the sheer volume of money being distributed for assistance.’’
Stump continued: ‘’The financial support that we’re able to provide, reflects the businesses performance in the last 6 months. We’re pleased to declare that the company is currently in a very healthy position, achieving attractive results and growth, owing largely to the support of local communities that we operate in. This is our way of giving something back, to show our appreciation.’’